1st time stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntwrap420, Jan 19, 2009.

1. hey gc! this is my first post and im wondering if this thread has been done before.

so any way last thursday was my first time smoking real weed.(i had smoked weed leaves before but they didnt get me high. so i went to my friend dereks house not really expecting to smoke weed. but when i stepped in his house i could smell the sweet smell of herb.
    So then we walked into his room and there was like 4 of his older brothers friends in there. And i sat on the bed and they were passing a bubbler around. When it came to me i tried to take a hit but the bowl was cashed.
    So derek was like you know he hasnt gotten high yet. And this guy travis was like oh hell no! We gota break out the bong.
    The next thing I know he's loading a fresh bowl of some good chronic. He handed the medium sized bong to me and was like "here,i want you to have the green hit."
    So i took the bong and lit the weed . I took a huge ass hit ,inhaled , and started coughing the shit out of my lungs. i was scared i felt like i couldnt breath. but then i caught my breath,and just relaxed. Derek was like are you high and was like i dont know. But his voice sounded distant.
    All of a sudden my body started like pulsating, and everything looked like a cartoon. I had never felt like that before so just leaned over and closed my eyes. Whenever i looked around it was a movie because when turned my head to look at somthing it was like changing scenes.
    Then i heard sombody say "dude you know this is your sisters weed" (cause my sis sells some weed on the side)

but yeah it was tight so let me hear some of your first time stories smokin weed.

2. I was 10.
    I pissed my pants from laughing.

That's all I can remember :confused_2:

3. I was young it was on patricks day.
    we smoked j juicy fruit.
    i was seeing things and had a bunch of fun.

4. First time I smoked weed was about 4 months ago I can't believe I waited as long as I did. It was also the first time it did coke:eek:. I was in Vegas, I was like fuck it I'm in Vegas let's go all out. We all went out clubbing. I hooked up with this smokin hot Australian chick. Been smokin ever since.

The next day was the first time I ever did shrooms, and MDMA, and the day after that acid. haha I did more in that weekend than most do in their entire life.

Coke + Weed + Booze + Vegas + Shrooms + MDMA + Acid + Australian Girls = best weekend ever.:yay:

5. your first time sounds really similar to my first time. like i know exctly waht you mean

6. Man.... I was chillin' with my friends family, they were all cool and everything, and I had just got done eating dinner with them and they rolled up a fatty ol' L. We blazed and watched house.... :D everyone ended up tellin' me to shut up cause I was laughin' too much. When I had to go home, I wrecked my bike outta their driveway, got back up, laughed and continued .7 miles to my house where I passed out when I got in bed. The next morning I woke up high.... ahh... good times.

7. I was like 15 at hunting camp, and my brothers friend smoked me up. We went back inside the house and the dog started attacking my brother(not seriously) and I just laughed for so long.

8. I was spending the night at my friends house who had been smoking weed for a while and told me she just bought a bag, so I told her I wanted to try it and she got really excited and rolled a joint for us to share. We smoked out her window and I just ended up being very happy and giggly. I couldn't stop laughing and she kept making weird facial expressions to screw with me. Also standing up after sitting for a really long time felt very weird.

9. Well, I was at a party and I was kind of upset because everyone that lives in that house has boyfriends, girlfriends, etc., so I felt a little out of place. I was about to leave and I just happened to casually ask her if she ever tried it before because she's pretty cool and they like to host some fun parties.

Anyway, as it so happens, her boyfriend was in town and brought some, so she invited me to try it with her (she had done it before) and I agreed. Well, we smoked and after a while I felt like my head was getting kind of heavy and I was focusing in-and-out on various things. Then, we put on some music. Also, I was very giggly, much to the surprise (and pleasure) of my friend.

The music was the soundtrack from the movie Swordfish, but I was apparently high because I thought that the voice of John Travolta was actually Ronald Reagan. Well, if you don't know, they don't sound anything at all alike. After that, I crashed on their floor and woke up the next morning with a nice achy back.

10. I actually do not remember :eek: I think it was at the carnival. We smoked in the funhouse hahahahahahaha

11. I remember my first time. I was hanging out at my friends house and he was like hey lets go to the mall. So we go and we met up with one of our friends. Well this friend of mine was notorious for drugs and such and i had been wanting to try to smoke some weed for a while. So i ask him bout it and hes like f yea dude lets go. He takes me n my other friend out to these little set of trees and we smoke out of this coke can (pretty ghetto i know). We do a few bowls and for some reason i felt like i wasn't getting as high as everyone else for some reason. It was probably because i was new to smoking and had no idea how to inhale and even though i didnt get real high, i felt like it was an ok experience. so yea that was my first time.

12. I remember my first time. I was hanging out at my friends house and he was like hey lets go to the mall. So we go and we met up with one of our friends. Well this friend of mine was notorious for drugs and such and i had been wanting to try to smoke some weed for a while. So i ask him bout it and hes like f yea dude lets go. He takes me n my other friend out to these little set of trees and we smoke out of this coke can (pretty ghetto i know). We do a few bowls and for some reason i felt like i wasn't getting as high as everyone else for some reason. It was probably because i was new to smoking and had no idea how to inhale and even though i didnt get real high, i felt like it was an ok experience. so yea that was my first time.

13. first time i was a sophmore in highschool, and i spent the night at a kids house. i had no idea we were gonna be smoking, and had never really been exposed to it b4. so the kid whips out a sack and a pipe made from a bic pen. he asked me if i wanted to smoke, and since i was spending the night and new i was gonna be sober by the morning, i said fuck it, sure.
    so the kid, our friend, and i climb out the basment window, and go for a walk. we could not have been more conspicuous. 3 kids walking down the sidewalk, a lighter going off ever 10 seconds or so. and to make it wose, we rotated. one in front to keep an eye out, one in the middle hittin the pipe, and one in the back, keeping an eye out. when it was time for the next person to hit, we actually swapped spots, looked around all shiftly like, and lit the lighter.
    we smoke like a gram between the 3 of us, and i was feelin pretty good. we were walkin back to the kids house, he and our friend in the sidewalk, and i was in the road right by the curb. i see a car coming, and i was dead sure it was headed straight for me at 70 miles an hour, and it was about 20 feet behind me.
    i leap out of the way, trip on the curb, and fall flat on my face. a good 10 seconds later, the car passes me goin about 30 and driving in his lane, not on my face.

14. I totally feel you bro, the first time i got high, i blanked out a cig (didnt have any papers) filled it with weed, and man this stuff wasn't shwag this was dank widow, I had like a giant grin plastered on my face the whole time cause i was calm, i new what was happening to me, then things in the room started getting father out of my vision, and the whole head changing scenes, It was like my eyes couldnt keep up with how fast my face moved, like i'd turn my head but my eyes would still be focused on what i was looking at, I wish I could get that high again

15. I was about 15 or 16 I can't remember which, and my friend called me and was like "hey bro, you should come over and spend the night, I got some crazy shit" and I was very confused by what he meant at the time so I did and we go up into his room and theres like half a nug of some low mids sitting on his desk. I had never really seen ganja before so i didn't know if it was like some dank or some swagg shit. So his mom was home so we snuck out to the side of his house and started toking from this little spoon thing he somehow acquired. And of course we were both coughing like pussies everytime we hit (it was pretty cold out, butthat had nothing to do with the coughing I'm sure), i hit the thing like 4 maybe 5 times, we went back inside and came right back out and smoked it again and at this point, I really never figured out how we got back inside or remember a whole lot except that his mom had made these chocolate covered peanut cluster things and we at the whole damn thing along with most of the other food in his pantry. Then I woke up at abobout 4:15 in the morning and went back upstairs because somehow I ended up in the basement and wentr back to sleep.

God those were the good days, stupid, but good days...:metal:

16. #17 RJMacready, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    my friend who moved away became a big stoner after he moved (from my tiny ass town where we both used to live, to atlanta). I got the oportunity to go visit him for a week and im like 'well fuck it ill try this shit, when am i ever gonna get another chance?' so the first time i actually smoked nothing happened:mad: so i was just just watching him giggle like a fool. but then we did a wake'n'bake the next morning and my friend made a ghettoass gravity bong we could toke from. so we started watching spongebob and i still didn't feel anything but i was kinda tired from last night, so i kinda slump over and close my eyes, and i thought that i went to sleep but i really didnt. so i open my eyed and i try to shift into an upright position. but my body is moving so fucking slow i cant figure out what the fuckk is happening. and i turn to my friend and i just start freaking out im like; 'WHAT THE FUCK???? am i asleep right now? seriously this has to be a dream right now!!' but even that time i was only feeling a body high, not the real deal. it was still cool though, weird because i thought at first that i literallly couldnt control my own body, but it was awesome, like a video game where you try to control your own body (made me think of Being John Malkovich). then later, that night we toked again (me still thinking that what i felt that morning was all that high was). i remember sitting down on his bed and playing with a snowglobe he has. i looked into it and saw the little gold specks those sometimes have in them. and i realized, all these years i had never looked close enough to see that those are really little cruise ships in the snowglobe. ...yup, cruise ships, thats what i actually thought at the time. i voiced this observation to my friend and he started laughing his ass off! i looked up at him to figure out why he thought that was so funny, then i realized just how hilarious he looks when hes high. his eyes are so damn puffy! so i started laughing really hard too, for like 15 minutes, and then he said to me "dude i think your finally high" and for the whole rest of the week all i can remember is us building awesome forts out of his couch cusions and pillows. good, good times.

17. First time I ever smoked weed wasn't very exciting...my mate rolled a couple of loose, shitty joints and even though I thought I was inhaling properly, I didnt get high at all.

First time i got high was out of a tiny brass pipe (that i think used to be my dads even though he says he found it when he bought the house lol) with my other first time smoker friend. Got high as shit off one gram and spent the whole night just sitting on the couch with the TV on in the background but I wasnt listening. Grabbed some munchies and didn't say one word to my friend the whole time...didnt feel awkward at all, just both of us lost in our own worlds.

PS. Thx for bumping a 6 month old thread...but I think its worthy of reviving.

18. ^ yup I just wanted to say my story cuz that actually happened recently, like a couple months ago (I'm still learning shit). plus I like this thread.

19. The first time i actually got high was awesome. I went over to adam's house and we smoked a blunt. Then after that we smoked another, that's when it really hit me. The way i described it at the time was that "it feels like im watching a movie inside my body." I had the shakes was sweating and didn't feel in touch with reality at all. Not to mention the uncontrollable laughter.:rolleyes: