High School Homecoming (Kinda Lengthy)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hot Sauce, Oct 30, 2008.

1. I'd taken a 20 day T-break, and I was ready to get fucked up. I'd gotten some absolutely KILLER shit from my boy, and I was ready to smoke it up on the night i'd dubbed 'Stonedcoming.' It was originally going to be me and 2 other guys, but only one could make it. He is on a T-break, too, so he doesn't want to smoke any. So we leave and I have to go buy a lighter. I sit in the Chevron parking lot and pack a nice, fat bowl. We go down the highway past my house and turn off on this old country road. I light up the bowl and get hit almost immediately with an awesome high. I begin to feel like i'm floating and start laughing and going really slow. My friend talks some sense into me, and we head to the game.

We get in front of the school, and I tell him that we're going to park across the street at Chevron. Well, he's an ill tempered little bastard and he got mad at me thinking that we were going to get hit by cars. Me, high as hell, started debating with him, saying "Dude, we'll wait for a break in the traffic and fuckin' book it!" After about 2 or 3 minutes he talks me into trying to find a parking space in the parking lot. We go up into the parking lot, and I get paranoid thinking I was going to hit one of the cars. We couldn't find one, so I looked at him and said "Told you there wouldn't be a parking spot in this bitch!" Upon saying that, I start laughing. He suggests that we park at the bank across the street, because it's a little closer than Chevron was, so we go park at the bank.

We get out at the bank and i'm fucking pumped. He tries to calm me down, but being high for the first time in 3 weeks felt great. We go run across the street, and I start laughing because i'm running really slow. We walk across the schoolyard about half a mile (it's a big ass schoolyard.) I then come to the realization that my wallet with my money is in my truck. He gets pissed at me and we have to turn around and go back to my truck. We get to the exit of the school parking lot, and there is a lot of traffic. I don't really know what's going on, so I ask my friend to tell me when I can run. Well, he patsa me on the back and says "Go! Go!" He starts running and I start doing my goofy, slow run and realize a car is barreling towards us. We both do a hilarious juke move in the middle of the street and I bust out laughing really hard. We finally make it across the street and go get my wallet. I then realize that I had my 5 dollar bill in my pocket the whole time, and my friend gets mad at me again. I start laughing.

We get back over into the school yard, this time without having to shake off cars in the middle of the busy highway. I start laughing really hard to the point where I am literally crying, but no tears are coming out. I am laughing and sobbing at the same time, and I could barely breathe. I can't remember what brought on this overwhelming sensation, but whatever it was must have been fucking hilarious. We get to this walkway and see 2 girls. I stop and stare at them. My friend is begging me to come on, and I say "Dude, girls!" He laughs and urges me to come on. We walk down a huge flight of stairs to the driving area behind the school that leads to our enormous football 'stadium.' There are lots of cops at the top of the hill where you get tickets, and I get fucking nervous as hell. I beg my friend to take my money and buy my ticket, so he does.

We get into the game. I go post up on the wall/fence thing on the side and start looking around. I'm so high I could care less about anything. Our student teacher, who thinks we are hilarious, comes in and talks to us. I'm looking the other way because my eyes are blood red. He looks at me and says "What'cha dealin' Andy?" I say "Oh, nothing." (Kind of an inside joke, because one day in class he asked my why I get really loud sometimes but then get quiet. I swiftly told him that "some things I say have to be kept on the down low.") He laughs and starts talking to my friend. He finally walks away and i'm glad. I didn't want him to realize I was high. A few other friends who don't smoke came over and asked why my eyes were red. I remember giving some ridiculous excuses, but they seemed to believe me.

After about an hour we decided to leave and ride around. So overall it was a fun night full of laughter and paranoia. I'm ready to graduate in May, because my post-grad celebration will be intense.

That was last Friday, and I haven't had any bud since. I'm in the process of looking for a fat quarter ounce so I can have a 'Happy Halloween." :D

2. haha at my homecoming game this year i tripped for a solid hour and a half. then i went home went to a pre party, smoked a little, then right before i went into the dance i rolled..... o and i danced my ass off lol. ahhhhh good times

3. sounds like a good homecoming for sure, but no parties or drinking? I remember back in high school during our homecoming my friend had a few kegs at his place (he lived just a few blocks from our HS) and a lot of people got drunk and showed up to the stadium all messed up. It was a great day, except one of my friends got thrown out of the game by a security guard because he pucked over the side of the stairway on the side of the bleachers while walking to our seats and he was yelling really obnoxious things at random people. Nonetheless, we smoked lots of herb and partied. Homecomings in college are better though clearly...tailgates everywhere all day long.

4. lol. great story. that's exactly how i act when i'm high. I laugh and turn my head away from people out of paranoia. so i can really relate.