Dunkin Donuts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Komatose, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Hey GC i'm in need of some help right about now. Tomorrow, I have an interview for a job at dunkin donuts. Do you guys know if they drug test? I haven't smoked for about 10 days and i have a high metabolism sooo im guessing it won't be a problem if i do get drug tested, then again I've never been drug tested before so I really don't know.

Oh yeah and this is my first official job interview, I used to work as an apartment painter with my best friend before this, best job in the world for a student btw, would get to smoke everyday during and before work. Neways, I really need help, I don't know if i'm supposed to dress a certain way or say certain things. Any help would be greatly apreciated.
    Peace

2. they dont usually drug test, afaik. my x and her friends all applied and got jobs without a DT so good luck :cool:

3. they would have told you beforehand. unless the manager is just a total jackass.

4. just do it and if they drug test you your pretty much clean anyway. just start drinking a ton of water if their gonna test you and do some de-tox. plus, if you fail it aint the end of the world, right?

5. I got hired and there's no drug test!!! man i could have been smoking this whole time, gheyyyy.

6. better safe then sorry, now you'll be makin the money and your next smoke will be rewarding as hell after waitin all that time. :)

7. haha i just got hired there to the only reason i choose there was due to no testing and how chill it is good luck man

8. Sorry for reviving an old thread but I have some info on this.

I asked the manager of a nearby Dunkin if they're hiring, and he said they were because a few people just got fired for failing a DT. Which is weird because that means not only to they test you to get hired, they must also randomly drug test you.

Anyway, I can cross that one off my application to-do list!

9. they probly did something that made them require a drug test.

10. could differ from store to store. if theyre owned by someone who cares they might dT.

but i love me some donuts. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. Nope, it wouldnt differ. The whole corp uses the same insurance and drug tests are done because of the insurance companies to make sure they dont have on the job accidents. Plus they have to say on the application if their is a drug test/background check.

12. I used to work a night shift at a company. They started doing drug tests of the employees, and there was quite a panic in the ranks. One guy's results showed so many different drugs including speed, downs, psychedelics, weed, coke, etc., most every category they tested for, that they thought that the test was mistaken, so they let him slide. His coworkers knew that the test was not wrong, though. :cool:

13. But the OP said that he got hired without a DT, and my local DD does drug testing... so maybe it does differ from state to state.

lmao that's hilarious