How to build a water bottle bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Lotus_Eater, May 20, 2008.

1. Hey GC, do any of you have pics or detailed instructions you could give me on how to make a bong out of a water bottle/gatorade bottle?

Me and my 2 friends are getting a ton of weed for memorial day break and I'm feeling a little crafty.

Thanks in advance GC. ;)

2. Try using *anal penetration

*the fucking search fucking button

3. Search Button is a great idea xFire but you don't have to say it like that.

TO the lotus eater, if you know the general mehanics behind a bong then you should be able to get creative. Some things that would help you with the bong would be:

1. good bowl - usually a socket (socket wrench set) or some other 'real bowl'. If you must tin foil can be used. You just have to make sure there is no plastic or other material thats burning or melting when you light the bowl

2. downstem - a pen works very well, or any other type of 'tube' thingy.

3. seal around the downstem into the waterbottle can be made using hot glue, gum, clay or putty.

Good luck with your homemade......a quick Google search would give you a lot of info too

4. i made one out of sum fish airline tubing, a water bottle, and a freaking pen cap! gives me one damn good hit. jus make sure the cap doesnt melt and dont let the water go above the hole u make and ull be fine

5. I used to buy decent sized glass water pipes/bongs for $25 (1,000,000x better than a Gatorade bottle bong). Definitely just spend the money to buy one, it will be a much more pleasant smoking experience, especially since you're getting a lot of weed. Maybe you could borrow the money from somewhere if you need to

You can even buy a cheap Acrylic bong or Ceramic water pipe/bong for $10 - $20 most likely. Those will all be much better options. I would try for the all glass for around $25-$30 though. It saves a lot of money and is really great.

However, to make a water pipe from a Gatorade bottle you can refer to this video
    [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1865231/how_to_make_a_bong_out_of_a_gatorade_bottle/]How To Make A Bong Out Of A Gatorade Bottle - Video[/ame]

Here is what was used:
    Empty 32oz Gatorade Bottle.
    2 hollowed pens
    Electrical Tape
    Box Cutter (to poke hole to insert pen through.
    Small socket - to fit into the pen to serve as the bowl.

If it were me I would probably poke a hole on the side to make a carbine too, and put a small amount of water to cover some of the stem.

I'd just recommend checking out a nearby shop and see if you can get a nice bong for $20-$30. I'd rather not hassle with the Gatorade bottles.