Story of the most insane weed I've ever smoked (long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alicedee07, Nov 4, 2007.

1. I've never smoked bud that made me this fucked up in my life. Matter of fact this may even beat out my last shroom trip, cuz last night was definitely a trip for me.

Last night I went out with some co workers to get some beers. Afterwards we went to my friend L's house. She lives 5 min walking distance away from me. I met her up there with some of her friends, who brought a roor and some bud they called diesel. They didn't know which type of diesel it was. They also had many other drugs which I didn't wanna touch and kinda made me uncomfortable. So of course, I just stuck with the weed. We packed a bowl with that roor, passed it around and I took one fairly large bong hit, not the regular manrip I usually take. I just wanted to try out the weed.

Before the bowl could be repacked, I realized that I was soooooo fucking high, I didn't think I could smoke more. And it was weird cuz it was only like 5 min into taking that hit and already I was fucking wasted. Anyways as time went on I got more and more fucked up from that hit, and eventually, I was completely gone. My mouth was sandpaper dry, like that time when I ate two strong pot cookies. I drank 2 whole glasses of water, all to no avail. My mouth was so dry it felt bound shut. Everytime I tried to talk I couldn't. So I'm sitting here, blown out of my mind, listening to a conversation that I couldn't partake in. Each time I tried to talk I just couldn't, my thoughts would just partake in the convo. I was so fucked up at one point I was staring at the smoke from their cigarettes at amazement. The smoke made these really beautiful patterns, like it was dancing. I sat there staring at their smoke for some time. I was barely able to utter the words "the smoke...so...". They looked at me and laughed.

L asked me if I was ok, and I managed to open my mouth and utter the words "so gone.....". They all just laughed their asses off. Anyways, at this point I started to feel uncomfortable because I didn't feel to right with a crowd of people doing various other drugs right in front of me, there was no music, and my mouth was sealed shut. I had to get out. So I got up, went to the bathroom. I was so fucked up I couldn't even pee (this only happens to me when I'm REALLY REALLY blazed, it hasn't happened to me in a while) and I had to piss really bad, but it was just impossible, I decided to wait it out until I get to my place which is so close. So I get out the bathroom and announce I need to head out.

So leaving her apartment I actually got lost IN her apartment complex. I felt like a rat in a maze trying to find it's way out. I didn't wanna call L and tell her I was lost in her apartment complex, so I figured I can take care of it myself. My heart was racing so fast at this point, and this was when the first wave of paranoia hit. I kept on thinking someone was stalking me in the hall getting ready to mug me. So I began walking cautiously, checking every corner of the hall to make sure I wasn't being followed. Finally I make it to the stairs outta there and to the parking deck where my car was. I was so happy to find it. So I finally get in the car.

The next thing I realized is that I could NOT drive. I was so fucked, my mouth was still sealed shut, I just couldn't. Plus my gas light was on, so I definitely couldn't walk home. I needed to fill up. So I sat there in the car listening to music for about 20 min. I finally get enough courage to drive to the nearest gas station, here's where it gets scary.

I live in Atlanta, and for any ATLiens, Atlanta can be a very scary place at 4 am. I knew this. The gas station I went to has had a history of shootings and muggings, and this was 4 am!!! But I had to get gas cuz I knew it wouldn't last me. Before going to the gas station I preplanned in my head. I decided to pay with debit card, leave my wallet in the car, and have my switchblade in my pocket at the ready. I knew if I was to get out alive I needed to be really fast, and very vigilant of my surroundings. I had to make sure that there were not any bums or crackheads behind me in my blindspot ready to attack me. This was honestly one of the scariest moments I've ever gone through. I kept thinking to myself, well shit we all gotta die sometime, and if this is gonna be the moment, then there's nothing I can do about it. But I can be extra watchful and careful to make sure that it doesn't happen. So after putting in 2 gallons of gas, I realized I still had to PISS REALLY BAD, so I speed walked inside the gas station, being constantly ready for my attacker to spring towards me.

Making it inside I felt a huge sense of relief. But when I got to the bathroom it was OUT OF ORDER. FUCK. So I decided I needed something to cure my cotton mouth. I couldn't drink anymore liquids since I already felt like I was about to piss my pants. So I decided to get some chocolate bars to see if maybe eating something would help. Getting to the aisle of candies, I was completely petrified when I saw a bum lying at the end of the aisle on the floor. At that moment I almost did piss my pants, so I grabbed a crunch bar and got to the register.

The cashier was some arab guy of course, the first thing he said to me was , "hey buddy, you ok?" I answered, "Yea, just this." The arab guy looked so fucking hilarious, he looked like an Arab version of the bald guy from the Pink Panther cartoon. When he gave me my change, I let out a loud sudden laugh. He looked at me somewhat angrily, and I was like, "sorry I was thinking about something else." Then I got the fuck out and speed walked to my car again, being very careful to watch for any muggers, got in the car and locked it.

As I was driving back, I began thinking to myself where I would park (I don't actually live there, the apartment is where my brother stays at so I don't have parking privileges in the complex). There is a parallel parking space right in front of the main entrance. I decided to give that a shot, because I still wanted to decrease my chances of getting mugged or assaulted since I would be inside much quicker. I got to the parallel parking space, and they were all full. FUCK, I thought, now the only place I'll be able to park is the grocery store across the street. I knew that the walk from the grocery store to the apartment would be intense and TERRIFYING, even though it was only a 2 min walk, but it was close to 5 am at this point, but I knew I had to make the walk.

When I finally parked at the grocery store, I still didn't have enough courage to get out. I remember sitting in my car listening to Hendrix, but I closed my eyes for 10 seconds and I SAW MYSELF GETTING MUGGED AND KILLED. It was intensely scary, and I knew it would happen if I got out of the car.....

NO! You made this walk thousands of times before. You are safe! I kept on trying to reassure myself. Finally after sitting in the car for 15 min I summed up enough courage to get out. I got out, locked the door quickly, and decided to make a run for it. I didn't wanna run that fast cuz I wanted to make sure I can see every corner and hiding spot around me to check for bums or crackheads. I also kept looking behind me to see if any attackers would get me from behind. Running, I finally made it to the apartment, and again let out a huge sigh of relief.

I got in my bro's aparment and I just collapsed on the bed with my ipod, and I was shocked to realize I was still BAKED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND. I out on some Bob Dylan, and that seriously, SERIOUSLY, was like a calming oasis in the desert of my terror. I lie on the bed completely in bliss while listening to his beautiful lyrics. While I layed on the bed I had HUNDREDS of visions race through my mind as my eyes were closed. I finally understood most of the songs Dylan sang; songs which I constantly questioned cuz I just didn't get them. I had dozens of CEVS, really real and really interesting ones. Unfortunately they all happened so fast I don't remember that many, but I do remember leaving my body for every single one of them. I felt myself not in my brother's apartment anymore, but in a sea of my own imagination. I lie there, awake and in heaven, thankful to be alive, and thankful for the beautiful music that saved my night, and 2 hours later I pass out.

I woke up about an hour ago, and still felt a little buzzed, and I still feel a bit buzzed even right now as I write this. I couldn't possibly imagine smoking stronger bud than that. Last night was one hell of an experience, and that diesel was simply FUCKING INSANE. Thanks for reading.

2. Haha, good stuff man. The diesel sounded pretty banging, G-13 is one of the few strains for me that when I exhale it feels like I already smoked a blunt.

3. Actually I smoked some unknown diesel from a Roor Fairmaster once and I was amazingly blazed as well. What a coincidence. I ended up crying hanging with a few friends because I felt an overwhelming love for them. It sounds like you had a bad "trip". Just imagine if weed were legal how incredibly strong we could get it and you'd know so you're situation could have been avoided.

4. Haha, sounds intense man. Obviously you were just overly paranoid, I got like that when I smoked ak-47 recently, along with the interaction from my medication that high was unbelievably intense... my vision even got kinda "wavy" which reminded me of
    the onset of some shroom trips. I got way too paranoid about my heart beat, and I wound up having a really bad panic attack, mostly because the euphoria was too intense (my medication can REALLY enhance the euphoria from a high) and I just hadn't
    been that high in a very long time, nor had I expected it. I actually reexperienced a lot of the feelings from my first high, only overly more intense... at one point I even thought I was going to die (felt like I was about to flatline). I remember putting on
    music but in no way did I even hear it... the euphoria drowned out all sound. Even after I calmed down and meditated the euphoria was VERY intense. It was a scary, yet amazing experience.

5. yea... i had a serious panic attack after smoking and i was lying in my bed feeling nauseous, almost like i was really drunk with the spins. i was watching tv flying through the channels. finally i come to a movie, jaws. man... probably the scariest movie i have ever seen. especially when quinn tells the story about how his ship got blown up and he was swimming with sharks. i couldnt stop thinking about that. i tried not to watch tv but i couldnt because it kept the spins to a minimum.. anyways very scary

YES I HAVE SEEN JAWS LIKE A GAZILLION TIMES just not with a panic attack happening.

6. That was a great story man, sounds like some killer bud you got there.. Good move on leaving that house w/ all the other drugs though.. That's what i woulda done too, i dont need all that other shit, just causes more problems than it solves sometimes or w/e... idk but yea interesting story, and keep tokn :D

-David :smoke:

7. man the atl has some fire stuff. im in athens and at best we have dro... atlanta just needs to take over the whole state lol

8. I got several of my homies livin in athens and goin to school, and they are always comin up with some straight fire. SS haze, BG, TW, AK47, etc. all the time, straight from athens. They say its plentiful there so you might wanna look for a new dealer.

9. This stuff I smoked was straight outta ATL. I still can't believe how high I got lol.

10. That is one HELL of a well told story. You live in a scary city.

11. That sounds amazing bro. Just curious, what drugs were those people doing?

12. Remind me to pass the joint when it's my turn. That kind of fucked up I can't handle. :p

13. Coke, pain killers, other pills I didn't know what they were, and a few of those nitrous tanks. I've never seen those things before and it looked scary as fuck when ppl did them, but I guess it was scary cuz I was so unbelievably blazed and didn't know what they were.