mmm... can you smell it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theVirtuoso, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Well.. this happened a couple weeks ago...

Its a saturday... i wake up and my 2 friends im currently with in our apartment are in the room. Im like... wtf... dont touch the stash.

Alright so we get blazed... with some dank ass bud... and we absolutely reaked! But to add to the smell I still had about an 1/8th in my jacket pocket and my pipe... now im out at taco bell gettin food with my bros and its like 2pm (woke up like at noon, little past). Now normally this wouldnt be a problem... but uhh... I get a call, and its my dad. Im like no big deal, maybe he wants to stop by the place to chill. Well.. my dad smokes weed and he knows i smoke. he was really cool about it when i first confronted him about it... we had a good talk. anyways i pick up and hes like "you remember its your mom's birthday today right? were going to your grandmas for dinner, be there in an hour." Now... Im like shit! So I get home, put my weed back in my spot... but i was so blazed and soon as i put it back i forgot why... and i took it back out and smoked more! So im just high as hell... and my dad calls back saying "where the hell are you? get over to your grandmas!" and then i remembered, heh.

I get to my grandmas and she answers the door in an apron and her pot holders like shes been cookin. all happy to see me. She hugs me and immediately goes "(takes a big sniff) what have YOU been up to?!" I look at her, stoned outta my mind like "whaa? oh nothing, whens dinner!?"

I basically spent the rest of the day there getting bashed and getting lectures... if i wasnt as high as i was i would have informed them how great marijuana is.

edit:
    lol wow... i zoned out like crazy writin this story... i cant remember why its so long.

2. haha nice

3. that would be mazor buzzkill

4. Lmao, dude i busted out laughing when i read that you put your stash up but forgot why and took it back out to smoke more hahahahaha

5. dude same thing happened to me the other day! i was chilling with my friend J and we had smoked a blunt like 40 minutes before i had dinner with my parents (im still not used to my new lack of tolerance). so i go home hella blitzed and when we are at the rest (chinese food :D) im just staring at the table, cuz im all stuck and shit. and when i finally did say something i hella stuttered and blurted some incoherent shit out so i just kep quiet lol

6. ROFL

ive had shit like that happen

7. Man thats great. One time I was smoking with my bud, and my phone started to vibrate. I look at it and it says; DRIVERS EXAM. So I had half an hour to try to cover up the smell and get to the exam. It turned out well though and I passed.
    +rep for stoner moment

8. Haha funny ass story +rep

9. either gma would toke up or hang around to catch a contact high

she cooks how can she not like herb

10. ^ maybe she just doesn't know...

people need to toke up and get some hands on education. i challenge everyone who is against pot and never had it to try it and honestly still say it's horrible.