Did I even get high???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ayo_Swag, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Aiight so all my life I had such high expectations for this weed everyone smokes, so I tried it one day at my crib just me by myself for the first time! I know I know sounds like a bad idea but yea I took like 7-8 hits from some good kush no shwag but good shit from my apple and i don't even know if I was high or what but it was like the worst time of my life no lie!!! It felt like I could even keep my head up and I had the worst cottonmouth ever!! I drank 4 bottles of water in less than an hour and that's how long my high lasted but looking back at it was I even high? I didn't feel happy I didn't laugh it felt like I was going to die! I even had to write my mom a love letter lol no lie! But after that first time I been smokin wit friends because I still have such high expectations for this weed and I still don't feel anything good from weed! I haven't smoked that much either tho! I haven't even smoked a half g! Real question is... Do I need to smoke more? How long should my high last? I'm just afraid that if I smoke more its going to be longer that I feel like I'm going to die

2. If you can smoke a g of kush and not be high, you needa pass that shxt or hit it like a champ

3. I would suggest that you don't smoke weed. It's not for everybody. Just because its popular, you can try it, but you dont have to like it.

4. Lol you probably didn't inhale. And holding all that smoke in your mouth caused the severe cotton mouth

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Maybe you got too high on a sativa or something. As stated above marijuana is not for everyone, also maybe your "apple" wasn't giving you good hits. Make sure you hold the smoke in for about 5 seconds, try to swallow while holding or take a breath to push the smoke farther down.
    Again, not everyone likes weed, and not every strain is good for everybody. For example, I love body and head highs, getting real happy and just chilling on a couch. But only head highs can be hard to handle.

My guess is it was a sativa and you smoked to much and it caused anxiety.

6. Sounds like you either didn't inhale properly and had it absorbed into your gums, or you got too high. Smoke a little bit, it's not a competition. 

7. #7 Pew, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Lmfao had no one actually read the post. edit*nah I'm just baked its just a few

You got too high if it was good bud. Hence why you got the crazy cottonmouth etc. If its good like you say just smoke a single bowl and chill for a few minutes. Then repeat as needed.

I usually just have two/three bowls in an apple.

8. #8 2Pac, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

9. Lol so first off I'm taking good hits! Holding it in and everything! Last Wednesday and Thursday before I had to go to class me and some friends smoked this new strain that I have never tried and I felt really bad at school those two days and I only took two big hits from a bong but I'm starting to think that weed isn't for me? Should I try something new like Xanax's? Because I'm real stressed now and I just want something that's pretty cool and something I could get use too c:

10. Don't think we're allowed to discuss that.

I would say don't give up yet. When I first started smoking there was a few times when I felt quite ill after toking, but that's because my tolerance was so low and I was smoking dank. My body just wasn't just to the effects and it overwhelmed me. I would say try smoking in little amounts, and gradually build up. You need to get yourself accustomed to the high before you go all out (not that I'm saying you have done). If you don't feel comfortable after 5 or 6 more times of smoking, then maybe it isn't for you. It affects everyone differently, and some peoples bodies just don't seem to accept it to well. Keep ya head up, bro!

11. OP you dont know what you're talking about.  you're not taking real hits and your weed is low quality.

12. Assumption, much? You've never seen him smoke, nor have you seen what he smokes.

13. Aiight ill try it a few more times and ill keep you all posted with my new pick ups this week and stuff 👌

naw just took the same "know it all" attitude that the OP has

15. I didn't personally see that myself. All I saw that could have been slightly like that was when he said he was taking big hits, but only he would know that, so it's not like we could complain. Whatever though, it's all good :hello:

16. You probably were scared in your subconscious so it caused you to have a bad trip. Try again now that you have done it once.

17. Try this man. When you go to take a hit or puff on a joint get a good seal with your lips then breathe in like you're about to jump into a pool. If you don't cough from that you're not inhaling. Just breathe it in like you would air. Everytime i did that i got amazing hits and got very high. If that doesn't work then you're smoking terrible weed or a strain that doesn't suit you.

Practice makes perfect but don't feel bad if it's not for you some people just don't tolerate it well their mind doesn't like it. Also DO NOT start hard drugs i mean if you're that desperate to get high you shouldn't be doing any drug. Don't take that shit unless it's prescribed.

18. Try steroids, get mad big and rage a lot about illegal immigration.

19. Besides, if youve never smoked, how could you know if it was 'good shit'?!

20. Take a hit and breathe in air through your mouth after the hit. Hold 5 seconds and exhale. Repeat as needed. Ta-Da! You are now high!