Just found £50 on the floor!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Xhexk, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So I was in city center today, minding my own business while I was there to meet a friend of mine and go to my dealers house to get some weed. While I parked my car and went to meet up with my friend I found myself greeted by a stack of money just laying there on the floor, 5 £10 notes just laying there in front of me! (78 dollars in US)
    So I did what anyone would do, I laughed my ass off in joy and looked around to see if it was anyone's and pocketed it, cha ching.

So now I'm £50 richer to spend as I please; I've got the choice of putting the money towards my grow op or I can buy myself this beautiful bong I've always wanted and some weed with it. Voice your opinions! :D

2. Fuck's sake man, the most I ever find is coins.

I vote bong.

3. Most i found is like $5... My day will come.

4. Get the bong man!

5. Yea thats mine im afraid mate. Just send it back and no-one will get hurt...

6. So far everyone leaning me more towards the bong, need some more people to let me know what they think before I go to buy it tomorrow :p

7. Bong + weed. What type of bong ?

8. It's about 22-24" tall with some beautiful rasta colors but still transparent and also has an ice holder. It's been in my local head shop for a few months now and I really want it lol. :smoke:

I'll see if I can find you a picture.

9. [quote name='"Xhexk"']

It's about 22-24" tall with some beautiful rasta colors but still transparent and also has an ice holder. It's been in my local head shop for a few months now and I really want it lol. :smoke:

I'll see if I can find you a picture.[/quote]

That sounds dope! Get it man, then post pics

10. Hey i dropped about that much just the other day..

Haha had to say it before someone else

Nice op!

11. So you're the little Shit that stole my money

12. When I worked as a waiter I killed it one night made like $180 in tips on a 5 hour shift and when I was cleanin' up my section after we closed I look under one of the tables against the wall and see a twenty. When I go to pick it up, two other twenties fell out and I realize that I just scored $60 though I already just caked for that shift. Needless to say it was a very good night.

13. I'm about to head out to go get my piece and add it to the collection along with a few grams of Purple kush, smoke report coming tonight! :D

And nice TheINDBoss! jesus and I thought I was lucky haha!

14. i found a hundred bucks on the floor of my Girlfriends parents house during a memorial day party last year.. i looked at her and she said "its my house i say its yours... so i pocketed that cashola!!... get the bong OP!

15. When I was like 10, 11 ish I was walking down the street with my two older sisters and I noticed a £20 so I picked it up and realised it had another £20 in it do a total of £40. I was young so I was ecstatic! Back then a brand new game was about £20 so I figured I could get 2 brand new games :) One of my sisters called my mum to let her know and my mum forbidded me from spending that money ad when I got home she took me clothes shopping 'cause we were going on holiday the next day. I wasn't happy because the last thing a 10/11 year old wants is more clothes

16. What the heck!

17. There another thread about a guy losing 50

18. That's hella sick dude! That reminds me of this one time I found a $100 bill. I went into my local corner store where I go at least twice a day got my soda. Walked to the counter where they have those boxes of candy with the tops ripped off there was a $100 bill just staring at me. The guy behind the counter didn't see it so while he took my money and counted out my change I just reach over and swoop that shit up! So I did what any stoner would do. Said hey let me get that blunt wrap picked up a quarter of some dank and rolled 2 good sized blunts and smoke one to my dome and gave the other to my friend that was with me at the time. So we were just chillin in his back yard smokin blunts with our free eighth left over and 40 bucks for beers that night. That day was the SHIT!

19. One time found 60 in a crack neighbour hood (It was drug money obv all folded and all 20s)

Right on my birthday at 1am in the morning best feeling ever from all the times I lost money.