Just had knife pulled on me at gas station.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by G13adsAMY, May 27, 2012.

1. I am currently working out of my city in a really small shady town in a city called Hereford, TX.
    I just got done watching the UFC fight at my hotel and walked down the street to the gas station for some hot cheetos.
    I pay at the counter and when i tried to pull a few bucks out of my wallet i drop a hundred on the ground....

So i walk out of the store after paying and the man who was behind me at the register got my attention outside and asked for a few bucks. He said he was hurting. As i reach for my wallet he goes into the motion to pull a knife or gun out. I quickly punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. Thats when I saw the knife. He left it on the ground and attempted to get away.
    I said no way, and stoped him before he could take another step and thew a very hard well placed knee to the chest. He fell down again, I got on top off him as he turtled up and rapped a body triangle around him and elbowed him in the side of the head and jaw until he went limp.
    The cops across the steet(small town lots of cops) saw this going down and as they pulled up i was done beating on him. They cuffed him and i gave a big loud cry. "United States Marine Core! Oorah mother fucker!"

I was surprised that this man tried to rob me. He lookes like a real nice guy. I was going to give him 5 bux. Instead he is going to jail with lumps on his head and a concussion.
    Dont fuck with a Devil Dog!

2. Lol kick some ass man! I will say it sounds like you had a damn eventful night.

3. No kidding man.
    I just got off the phone with my shrink. Fuck my PTSD is flamming up again..
    Now im drinking because I have no pot.. Not a good mix for me..

4. #4 BuRnTrEeS247, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    good shit man glad ur safe fuk that no life ...

Hahah dumbass didnt now u don't fuk with a marine.

Would hook u up man Idk where thst city at tbo lol.

5. lol sounds like u learn some shit from the ufc event

6. i love hearing this type of shit

[​IMG]

i applaud you sir

7. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']good shit man glad ur safe fuk that no life ...

Hahah dumbass didnt now u don't fuk with a marine.[/quote]

Whats up bro. Im going crazy right now.. My head is spinning. Not because of this meth head.. Just having some bad flashbacks.. Wish i could still be on the phone with my shrink. But im only aloud 10 hours a week before i have to pay 100 dollars per 10 mintutes after hours phone calls...

8. [quote name='"KingStun10"']lol sounds like u learn some shit from the ufc event[/quote]

Actually I am a purple belt in BJJ. And work out 3 times a week when I am at home.

9. [​IMG]

10. chilling man man.. that sucks about them flashbacks man sorry to hear just relax man im here for you if i can help anyway.
    thats fuked man that alot for some talking i think shit should be free for you guys as well as many other things.

11. Hey man, its a crazy world out there. I'm glad you realized what was up before he pulled that knife. Good work :smoke:

This kinda shit definitely won't help your PTSD. I hope you get better man

12. [quote name='"Mr Pink"']Hey man, its a crazy world out there. I'm glad you realized what was up before he pulled that knife. Good work :smoke:

This kinda shit definitely won't help your PTSD. I hope you get better man[/quote]

Thanks man. It was all instict. He moved fast and i was faster. Im glad i left my colt at the hotel or things would have been way differant..

13. Do you ever feel the need to just take out your aggression, distrust and hate? Do you just want to destroy something beautiful? I don't know about you but when I'm pissed off, I either go to the gym or I go to my acreage and cut down some trees. It will suck but to just release and let go will work wonders.

14. When I get mad I cry and roll around on my carpet for hours

15. I just go to the dojo to let aggresion out. Im a real chill person. I Dont get to upset.

16. [quote name='"FoxMulder"']Do you ever feel the need to just take out your aggression, distrust and hate? Do you just want to destroy something beautiful? I don't know about you but when I'm pissed off, I either go to the gym or I go to my acreage and cut down some trees. It will suck but to just release and let go will work wonders.[/quote]

This is actually good advice. I am a pretty angry person overall and stuff like this is a good way to vent in a positive way

17. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Oorah![/quote]

Semper fidelis brother.

18. Yoda sense's the ego is strong in this one