my mom is ignorant as hell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by popsson, Jul 21, 2006.

1. i recently got caught smoking marijuana.. my mom thinks im a crackhead, she doesnt know much about marijuana. Well today i asked her to get me some toothpaste cause i was running out, she goes "didnt i buy you toothpaste a couple months ago? why is it running out so fast?:mad: what are you doing with the toothpaste(suspecting im using it as a drug)" im like what the fuck are you talking about ive been brushing my teeth with the toothpaste. then she starts asking me if im still using drugs.. i just walked off.

2. Be careful... I've heard it's real easy to OD on Toothpaste.

"If more than the amount used for brushing is swallowed... contact poison control center right away."

There are so many better things to do for a recreational drug.

I knew a kid who was addicted to toothpaste. He'd go through 3 full tubes in a WEEK. Yeah... That's what TP will do to you... soon, you'll lie and steal for it.

It may clean and protect your teeth, but it rots your brain!

Help support the M.A.A.T.= Mothers Against the Abuse of Toothpaste.

3. wtf!! lmfao wtf you should tell her your using the toothpaste to shoot up lmao tell her its a knock off herion lmao

4. Welcome to the club man my mother is the same way!

5. man, lay off the toothpaste and orange peels, it's just not worth it :p

6. i feel like eating toothpaste (be right back) !!!!:p

7. DP, hilarious!

popsson, wow... What is she going to do start siting in the bathroom with you while you brush? Or never buy it for you again? When I first read the subject of this thread I thought "whose isn't" but I do believe yours has most beat!

You should rub a little on your upper lip resemebling Hitler's 'stash then take a stroll around the house. When you see her, salute her like Hitler. [yes yes I know that is really fucked up and mean, but she needs to get a grip... A mean joke like that may just do the trick.]

8. Haha, I don't consider that mean.

I think that's funny.

I mean - really, I don't think that is morally unjust whatsoever... if she's going to act like you're using toothpaste as, or to aid in the use of a recreational drug.

Edit: Then, after that, if a cheapshot ever needs to be thrown, just refer to her as "The Toothpaste Nazi".

9. The funny part is that when I was a youngin, my ma used to buy me that nickelodeon toothpaste and i thought it tasted so good I would eat some after I'd brush me teeth, but I'm fine today, except for the fact I'm a little dumb:smoking: down with TP

10. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: DP thats fuckin hilarious oh shit plus a buttload or rrep

11. my moms ok with me smoking , she smokes too.

12. I'd be worried if my son was addicted to toothpaste. Anyway im sorry shit is so messed up for you.

13. hahaha im sorry, that hella sucks.... she's hella the toothpaste nazi.....

14. That sucks man. My mom hides all the scissors because she thinks I use it to somehow smoke weed with them.

15. My mom only lets me smoke scwhag, not dank :(

16. Thats strange,she lets you smoke but limits the type you smoke??? Never heard of that.

17. lmao thats not ignorance, its innocence.

18. Print out things that shows that marijuana isnt as bad as it is shown in those anti drug ads.

19. haha my mom moved my big wood dresser drawer thing in front of my window because she thinks that will make me stop smoking out of that window.

it worked... now i smoke out of the other window in my room.