Shit Happens

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Horhayy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. A little background info im 18 years old and I'm a senior so I'm still living at home. Today i found out that my grinder i had been missing for months had been stolen by one of my closest friends and my mom had randomly felt like searching my room to find half a bottle of vodka and my two pipes. Just felt like venting.

2. Damn man that sucks. But what kind of friend steals your grinder?

3. damn so are you fucked?

4. punch that friend in the face

tell your mom to chill, its just weed n alcohol

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgg2hHHtAsA]D12 - Shit Can Happen + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

6. talk to your mom. Seriously. You're grown now, tell her that you should be able to make your decisions and to chill. It's not like you're gonna quit because your mom isn't completely happy you're smoking dope.

7. Well I havn't decided what to do about my friend yet but my mom cooled off after awhile and just wanted to make sure i was still being responsible

8. [quote name='"Horhayy"']Well I havn't decided what to do about my friend yet but my mom cooled off after awhile and just wanted to make sure i was still being responsible[/quote]

Sounds like a big ol WIN to me. Minus the friend thing. Let both go, friend and grinder. Just a grinder dude. I know it matters at the time, but whatever.

I'll be blunt and say cold shoulder the friend. If he doesn't care about you cold shouldering him, who needs him.

9. Yeah, that was a cheap way to find out he wasn't your friend, lot better than finding all your $ is missing...you can't trust him, keep him away...

10. When ever my mom is being bitchy about alcohol I just argue that when she was my age she was able to drink by 18, and that I don't give a shit what the legal age is. As long as I'm smart about it it really shouldn't matter. Weed on the other hand is harder to argue about. Next time she finds some or calls me out on it I'm just going to straight up tell her I don't give a shit if she doesn't like it. Its my life to make decisions and as I am her only son/only man in the house, and the face that I always help her out whenever she needs it, shes going to have to accept it or ill leave.