snitch storiess

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silentbob182, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello tokers my connection just got busted for selling a half ounce to once of my best chums. worst my chums the one who snitched on him then he showed up at my house trying to sell me a dub the next. shady people.

so i know everyone has a story about a snitch and i wanna hear as many as possible. getting long and complicated. i want this thread to streeeettcchhh

ps.this is my first thread be gentle:smoke:

2. I once got blamed for smoking in the school bathroom by the guys that did smoke. They said they came in there after me and the room was full of smoke and the joint in the toilet was mine. I did go in before them but I didn't smoke anything. That was all them. Wound up with teen court and had to talk to elementary schoolers about the "dangers of pot" community service and drug testing for 6 months. The day I turned 18 I beat both there asses lol.

3. One day at lunch break at school, me and my buddy had just smoked a nice joint while waiting for the dealer for our 1/4. Well we didn't want to be really late so were about 5 mins late dealer comes we get the weed and go back to school only 10 mins late. We had metal class together and he decided he would hold it, but it reeked and was only in a single UNZIPABLE ziploc. After being there for 10 mins the teacher just fucking screams "WHO HAS THE FUCKING DOPE".

Noone says a word, then this nerdy fag kid that overheard me and my buddy that picked up talking about our quater, says that me and my buddy had weed and were smugling drugs :eek:. (neither of us deal). So we have to go to the office, but somehow my buddy manages to crotch the quater, so they found nothing... but he got suspended for a week for apparently dealing and reeking of bud, i got 2 days suspension for apparently being weed off him.

week later nother friend goes to class with weed to the same class, same dumass snitch rats him to the teacher. This friend was not so lucky and got busted with a fat bag with an ounce and a bit put into dimes, 20s and 1/8s. He got expelled :mad: To say the least the snitch got the fuck beat of him by some other guys of my friend who got expelled.

4. #4 TonyStoney, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    i was stealing outa cars with 2 friends of mine they were like half asain kids and they were brothers i told them to throw the shit into the woods i seen a cop and they just kept walkin like fukin idiots i had nothing on me and they snitched on my ass i said i was going to the store i eneded up getting out an not charged cuhz the cop interageted me for 6 hours without anyone consent and i was like 17 at the time it was so fukin funny man i got home an rolled a small blunt i left under a readin lamp it was like so dry and perfectly str8 i smoked that shit an got high i was lookin out the window i was like wtf where were u guys u didnt go to jail?>

/e
    i ended up asking my lawer for the case files on them to see if they snitched and he gave me all the info this lawer was a G im telling you man edwarn p chester of maine is the best lawer!!! RECCOMMEND he came witht he files like 2 days after request he gave me the record of the statments i was so pissed seeing them yo. i was hunting them an they moved outa my state after i chased one of them threw my hoodd tryin to beat his head in his aunt was yellin n runnin after me n shit wit her lil chuwwawa dog it was fuckin haliarious now i think of it

5. Thats too much man... the white kid probably thought you were gonna kick his ass... From what it seems, your not the person to be around :devious:

6. and p.s.

she totally wasnt concious was she buddy?

your sick dude..

7. smoked a kid out with my bud, we werent close, i was just tryin to be nice..then he gets busted a month later for staying out past curfew somehow he twists his story to make it all sound like it was my fault for smoking weed with him awhile ago??

not sure exactly how it all went down haha but he told his mama on me..who told my mama..and yeahhhh..i was pretty pissed. but, when i caught him on the streets and went up to beat the shit out of him, he started tearing up and apologizing hahahaha it was fucking pathetic. so i told him to get the fuck away from me, and to stay away and that the only reason he wasnt getting smashed is that he was too damn pathetic and helpless...havent had to deal with him since :smoke:

8. [​IMG]

9. One time in elementary school I had a teacher named ms gold smith and it was my first day at that school, sat down next to some kid, tried to make a friend by saying "ha ha her name sounds like ms gold fish" immediatly after he raised his hand snitced and I got suspended. Geez I have no idea how I remembered that:p

10. [quote name='"RedMagic"']

[/quote]

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah(to hitler) shisa! Swvinehunt! No spretchen di deutsch?

11. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']One time in elementary school I had a teacher named ms gold smith and it was my first day at that school, sat down next to some kid, tried to make a friend by saying "ha ha her name sounds like ms gold fish" immediatly after he raised his hand snitced and I got suspended. Geez I have no idea how I remembered that:p[/quote]

I find that hilarious. There were always those kids even in high school who would tell on you if they found out you doing something not even bad like skipping class. maybe they were just looking out for me, but who knows.

12. alittle something i wrote for snitches by me- stoney tony
    Ayo, Snitchs get stiches down to the bone kid ill leave you 6ft. deep infront of your stone Bitchs are nothing but clones, minions an drones there pone's in "the Game" Ill leave your body cold in ponds, these are conciquences that corresponds for the num ass actions you chosen portland press reads another dead body found frozen, so next time im posen for the Cops, an i hear one word on the streets that ya mouth talks give my guns n pistols props cuhz im sqeezing these trigga's till ya head pops, Imagine me Being Your Last Thought, Thats right you got Caught your in the pot, with the water boiling hot. you see the Light before the end of the clip the last shot. But theres infinite bullets in my clip, cuhz i write my own shit. mold it like reality kid. Stay outa my way, I leave behind Fatalitys kid. I suck life force from your vitality bitch, so this goes out to every dick loving snitch... Stoneys back thats right the king of weed The King of "everyday my lifes considerd ah sin" Bitch I CANT START CUHZ THEN IT WONT END you peeples weak like smoking leafs with no THC, i smoke blunst till i cant see this is the diffrence between you an me.What's the difference between me and you?
    You talk a good one - but you don't do what you supposed to do
    I act on what I feel and never deal wit emotions
    I'm used to livin big dog style and straight coastin.
    So next time im posin for the cops an i hear one word on the streets that your mouth talks give my guns an pistols props cuhz im sqeezing these triggas till ya head pops
    yeaaa bitch i aint no trick ill have your girl suckin my dick for like 2-3 hits you see im quick, like ah snake wrapped aroound you sqeezin you till your dead, It Aint About Nothing But The Bread, there plenty of butter to spread. like your girls legs...

ill write the rest later

13. gave my bag, only like 3 grams, to this girl to hold on to for a couple minutes cuz a teacher wanted to talk to me and i was paranoid. her friend went in her purse and grabbed it (was in a candy thing so she was just tryin to get candy) instead of puttin it back brought it to the principal. after i got back from my suspension i took her phone off her desk in a class we had, thinkin it wouldn't be that big of a deal. she was crawlin around on the floor crying looking for it and no one in the class would help her lol. everyone just laughed, the teacher didn't even give a fuck. ended up getting away with it. nice phone too, for free :)

14. #14 FatSesh92, Feb 16, 2012
    inb4 wildwill starts crying about how this isnt seasoned

DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE MOD TEAM
    WILL GET YOU SHOWN TO THE DOOR IN A HURRY..

~Slinger

15. hahaha I died, you sir do not seem like a gentleman.

16. One time I got snitched on.... jk I keep my shit low and put fear in the heart of a bitch *****

17. Never been snitched on. I watch out for who I trust as friends. I just have like 6 close friends and I'd trust them with my life. All the other people I know/kick it with I consider friends but I don't ever let any crucial details of anything I do slip. Not to say I don't enjoy hanging with them. A lot of them are chill as fuck, but I'm a careful person. You gotta earn my trust, but if you do, I will give you all of it.

18. #18 Smooth Criminal, Feb 16, 2012
    Hahaha snitch's.They ain't cool or good,but some funny bich's.

19. [quote name='"wondershowzen"']gave my bag, only like 3 grams, to this girl to hold on to for a couple minutes cuz a teacher wanted to talk to me and i was paranoid. her friend went in her purse and grabbed it (was in a candy thing so she was just tryin to get candy) instead of puttin it back brought it to the principal. after i got back from my suspension i took her phone off her desk in a class we had, thinkin it wouldn't be that big of a deal. she was crawlin around on the floor crying looking for it and no one in the class would help her lol. everyone just laughed, the teacher didn't even give a fuck. ended up getting away with it. nice phone too, for free :)[/quote]

Girls name is marissa?

20. #20 Herb Pheonix, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    It was an Overnight.. Theatre field trip in sophomore year of HS..

We were staying in a hotel someplace. Guys had two rooms right next to each other. Girls had two rooms right next to each other also.

NOTE - This was before I started blazing.. ACTUALLY Without this incident I probably wouldn't have started blazing when I did.

But yeah.. Some of the seniors brought alcohol... And so were all gettin drunk.. Then the girls show up.. They start gettin drunk also.

Now.. This is the Advanced Theatre class lol so there was like 4 or 5 guys that were total bitches and against us doing anything fun.

Well we all partied hard and got drunk as fuck.

Two days later.. We're back at school. First day back... I'm in 7th period now ( theatre) and it was the weirdest thing.

One by one students were called out of the class... By the 5th person I'm starting to connect that it's all the people who drank...

So I'm sitting there waiting for my time..

FINALLY I get called out. Some kid that they wouldn't name. Ratted out 13 people. 13.. Kids from the FUCKING ADVANCED THEATRE class got expelled. Practically the entire drama department. I mean.. These guys were the opposite of troublemakers man.. A bunch of them lost scholarships and shit like that.

I got sent to the worst school in our district.. It's in a bad neighborhood run by Mexicans and blacks.

Guess what.. While they're I got into Haluucinogens, weed, E, got suspended twice. Witnessed my first fight. Took part In a small scale riot. And was transformed into me.

From an innocent theatre kid, to heavy drug user. Sweet. Zero Tolerance rules can suck my dick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.