Say What? --> Feds target California pot dispensaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Oct 6, 2011.

1. APNewsBreak: Feds target Calif. pot dispensaries

2. Hah, just noticed the date/time stamp on the article:

Probably the only good thing in it...

3. The federal gov't doesn't want to tax dispensaries because the cronies are already making tons of money off the War on Drugs.

Lol, most people are correct; keynesian trickle down economics does not work.

4. This is all I can say about the Federal Gov't

[​IMG]

5. Happy 4:20 guys.

6. omg make it stop lol
    its giving me seizures.

why wont it stop?!!?!?!?1

moving on, regarding the article, i love how they going to get more charges because near school property, but the legal drug stores which actually do kill people are ok.

7. Not surprising.

8. It's all politics. Washington doesn't like California and their tendency to defy Federal standards. They were one of the first states to push for MMJ, and constantly have referendums and ballot initiatives that go against Obama/the bureaucracy's policies.

In turn, the DEA gives Cali a hard time with their drug laws. When Christie passed MMJ here in Jersey, the head of the DEA personally met with Christie and assured him there would be no interference, probably because NJ follows every Federal mandate down to the hair. We're known as "the baby state"

I say good for Cali, keep fighting for your sovereignty!

9. If only us Californians would start fighting back against these Feds. I bet the raids would stop real quick if every time the Feds raided a dispensary all or most of its patients would show up and start attacking the Feds collecting the "evidence".

I know this scenario could snow ball into something very ugly very fast but I just wish We the people would stand up against tyranny every once in a while.

10. I'm waiting to see what happens. A sleeping giant is being awoken, me thinks purposefully. This should be interesting if nothing else.

11. Remember this?

I LOL'd.

Obama is the same as, if not worse than Bush when it comes to marijuana issues. I mean, look at how many arrests for marijuana there were in 2009 and 2010 compared to Bush's two terms.

[​IMG]

When will this shit change?

12. So what are we gonna do about this...

Vote Ron Paul 2012!!!

13. so true, before the raids were on dispensaries not paying taxes or operating within the laws....now it's any dispensary they want?? THE FUCK??????

i wonder what the Cali officials have to say

14. I'm not suprised. There are so many people getting cards that don't need them for shit. If people would stop taking advantage of it so much then this probably wouldn't be happening.

If we could clean up the doctors giving out cards to anyone who wants one and get people who don't really need them to stop getting them then that would probably help a lot.

15. You're failing to see that the real problem is that Bud is considered illegal at all.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUziSfMwAw&feature=player_embedded]Barack Obama and Medical Marijuana (interview Q&A) - YouTube[/ame]

17. uhhhh where did you read that? :confused:

all i saw was because federal law precedes state law they've decided to crack down.

federal anything is just a sick joke