Mainstream Media Boycott List Compilation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011.

1. #1 Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    I'll update as I go, any anti-Paul ads sites go here.
    We must compile a list and never go to these sites for news as they are unfit to remain in business while reporting who "they think is unelectable."

Boycott any msm source that marginalizes him.
    I'm reading tons of articles saying how "he is unelectable..." right now welp...

Bullshit
    he has a 3.2% nomination from the MSM due to the fellow repukes that hate Paul.
    They don't see him as somebody that will make change since he never comes out with profits from his campaigns and they view MONEY as a sign of presidential status and how much profit you can create at all costs.
    He is unelectable WHY?
    Because the MSM ADVISES SO. But they failed to report the other half of the story:

Now get this, his ELECTABILITY is at a WHOPPING 87% if he was to be the republican nominee he would BEAT Obama by all means at all! Which clearly says "MSM hates me but my supporters love me!"
    We need to cut these corporations profits at the deepest level.

Send them a message, biased, unreliable news shall not be viewed and will spread the continuing message of boycotting these companies until they comply with truth and fact.
    BOYCOTT:

FOX
    CNN
    MSNBC
    SALON
    WASHINGTON EXAMINER
    NPR (Definitely not non profit fucking liars)

SPONSERS TO BOYCOTT:

2. RT, it's an old news organization from russia dating back to the communist days on spreading American hate message.

3. Updated with a few more. I want to make an official list of positive sites and negative. Mostly negative because then well know THE BEAST controls them.
    Never trust MMS that has once been controlled, be VERY wary.
    At first they will say what they feel, then the next article usually is supportive so people lay off, then the NEXT ONE is usually back on the first opinion.

Please help compile this list blades :)

4. id say about 4 years ago is when i got completely feed up with all the bullshit, haven't turned my tv to watch anything other than the weather channel (and thats quite rare) since then.

5. I generally like RT, Salon and the Examiner.

Ron Paul's on the front page of both Salon and Examiner right now, although the Salon article says he should be ignored, and he's always on RT. Even Adam Kokesh has a show on RT...

And like I said, it's more important to boycott their sponsors than the networks. If you're still buying Brawny paper towels they will not pull their support from FOX.

6. #6 Swills, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    RT news is Pro Ron Paul

RT News - Mainstream media ignores Ron Paul
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJnJn40fUQ[/ame]

7. How do we find out who supports them? Is there a list somewhere?

8. Old? According to wiki RT began years and years ago, back in 2005

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

9. #9 Swills, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    List? Just watch their actions. Ron Paul is the front page of RT website (USA section), & they say he won the straw poll :laughing: meanwhile Fox & other western main stream media actually tried their best to ignore Paul

http://rt.com/usa/news/

10. Not that I know of, but that's the list you should be compiling.

I've always thought of building a website or something for organizing boycotts for numerous causes, you could do that.

11. RT has been criticized as having pro-Putin and Soviet bias, advancing conspiracy theories, featuring radical commentators and promoting an extremist and anti western agenda(American Hate), including support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda. Some of these allegations have been acknowledged by the TV station, claiming them to be legitimate for an alternative TV station.

12. #12 Swills, Aug 17, 2011
    Oh noes they been criticized you say? By who, you? By the western main stream media, Fox, CNN, BBC, etc? By themselves? Oh please do provide links, proof, evidence of your claims. It would be nice for once.

Do I really have to point out how shitty western MSM is? Chances you already know, and prolly still defend them. You clearly are just talking out of your ass, like always, as I've proved in my first response to you.

Oh and of course a Russian News organization is pro Russia. And guess what, Russia and middle eastern countries, like Iran, have a good relationship. DUH! Is Fox pro USA? Duh!

Just stop posting. You are the worst troll evar. Go back to the WoW forums for more Troll training.

Fuck it, I'll put out a little of what our trusted MSM is capable of.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElwGIC1eR4A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRuy0m7IjA[/ame]

Your above statement is null and void

13. Okay who do you want?
    Perry?

You know he mandated a HPV shot that has KILLED MANY young girls!
    I know now, imagine how many more are going to know!

He is getting backed by 24 BILLIONAIRES NOW.
    Why do you think?!

He knows he's up.
    No amount of money will be able to save you now you piece of shit Perry.
    He will be run out of this country.

14. Ron Paul or bust. If Ron can't be Prez I'm leaving the USA. For reals, I'm super cereal! I really am

15. Apparently I have no idea WTF is going on because I have no idea what you mean by calling for his death? Anti Christ? Lives Taken? Those links, I hope, tell me why you claim this.

16. #18 Shipwreck, Aug 17, 2011
    He KILLED innocent 6th grade girls!
    He put them in COMAS.
    He KILLED them.

There is NO fucking way the American public will let him be president. He will be forced to get out of the race soon enough. Making the front runner Romney now.

I would love to see Romney face Paul.

We got it guys.
    Here is the risks to taking Gardasil.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsEEXDGAsk[/ame]

17. Okay, when did he do this? Why did he do this? Whats the story here?

18. #20 Shipwreck, Aug 17, 2011
    I found out on Alex Jones during his 4 part talk about Ron Paul and everything thats been happening. Alex told us to research Gardasil Coma Death Foaming at the mouth

Perry told girls to take the vaccination.
    Gardasil has then killed girls and it has been related to serious health risks.

He made 8 million girls take the shot that killed.
    That alone makes me NEVER ever want to vote for this man.

Alex Jones and Jon Stewart opened Pandora's Box!
    You can't put it back in man!

Imagine if Perry was president and told us to put certain medicine in our bodies.

Now do you understand why 24 Billionaires started to back him.
    He doesn't want to stop but he cant. Americans will boo him every time they see him and they will look at him with such contempt that he wont be accepted.

If Perry gets asked the question about Gardasil now by ANYBODY, he will lose. What will be his excuse for killing 6th grade girls?!