WW3 imminent? fuck....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Former CIA Official: Israel Will Bomb Iran in September

MJ Rosenberg: Former CIA Official: Israel Will Bomb Iran in September

How U.S. ties Iran to attacks on forces in Iraq

How U.S. ties Iran to attacks on forces in Iraq - Checkpoint Washington - The Washington Post

connect the dots, this cia guy says robert gates (the old sec of defense) thwarted an attack on iran, now we got the new secretary of defense hyping a war with iran.

2. another war? i already lost count of how many were in now

3. obama's to much of a puppet to be the anti christ. although i dont believe in christianity, so i dont believe there is such thing as an anti christ.

4. I call bullshit on this israel attacking iran thing... so does Israeli intelligence,very bluntly.

5. Every couple of years someone predicts an eminent Israel/Iran conflict. Yet it never comes to be.

6. Let me mark my calendar. Which date about will it be?

7. #8 hoboleader, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    ya except this time its a CIA agent. im not saying its gonna happen in september, but it will sooner or later, uve got the hoboleader guarantee, or your money back.

you really should read the articles you post... because the article doesnt support your statement

8. yall are schmucks.

9. And last time it was a former Israeli intelligence agent. And the time before that it was a State Department official. And the time before that it was Donald Rumsfeld (then Secretary of Defense).

Every few years they sabre rattle, probably to make it an issue to be discussed around election time either in the US or in Israel - so that the hawks can make the doves look weak.

I'll believe it when the bombs start dropping.

10. But they'd be attacking them in self defense, let's not forget.
    [/sarcasm]

11. #12 Rotties4Ever, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    from the first link : Baer didn't name sources for his prediction of an Israeli attack, but the few he did cite are all Israeli security figures who have publicly warned that Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak are hell-bent on war.

hes just riding the money train trying to make cash, siting people who already publicly said something is of very low character, working for the criminals in action i wouldnt expect anything less then that.

also this is interesting, dont know what to make of it yet : "It should be noted that the Iranian regime is quite capable of triggering a war with the United States on its own through some combination of colossal stupidity and sheer hatred. In fact, Baer says, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard would welcome a war. They are "paranoid." They are "worried about ... what's happening to their country economically, in terms of the oil embargo and other sanctions." And they are worried about a population that increasingly despises the regime."

and to top it all of "It's a pretty frightening scenario, made infinitely more so by the fact that top Israelis (who have heard Netanyahu's thinking from Netanyahu himself) also see the future the same way. Those Israelis deserve a world of credit for sounding the warning bell loud enough that we would hear it and do something about it - although it's impossible to know if the people who matter are paying attention."

i call this a bullshit alarmist article

12. if the war does come, it will be as usual all about greed power and oil nothing to do with freedom or "insert bullshit main stream media propaganda here", until those old wrinkled maggots get forced to send their own kids into war, you better believe they will send other peoples children.

The sheeple didnt learn from this recent short history, we are an inside job away, and the stupid sheeple will continue to eat bullshit they are given like its a fucking junk food.

13. No. The antichrist doesn't come from this region. I believe he's supposed to come somewhere around Europe. And this thread is just fear mongering. Nobody is touching Iran except maybe Israel and if they do they'll do it alone. Israel will probably just bomb iran's nuclear facilities if anything.

14. Actually, some people think America is Babylon the great.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78NwcxO2zU&feature=related]‪America is Babylon (Part 1)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

pretty scary shit^

15. Just like people thought the world was going to end...all the countless times. People are predictable.

16. a perfect quote from one of the comments about that first article from that first link to summarize my personal thoughts and feeling on the matter:
    "A very reliable source closed to Russian minister of culture told our correspond­ent in Mozambique that during recent private conversati­on with his deputy the current CIA director Petraeus said that Robert Baer's Israeli prediction is complete BS and must be ignored"
    Vlady: A very reliable source closed to Russian minister of culture
    Vlady: A very reliable source closed to Russian minister of culture
    History | Permalink | Share it

17. lol bro, guess who is in charge of the military and operational strikes... its the mossad, not bibi the stooge.

18. What other nations would join in other than the US/Israel? Would there be other groups besides Hizbullah that would support Iran?

19. The real Babylon...
    [​IMG]:eek: