Global leaders call for a major shift to decriminalize drugs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Jun 2, 2011.

1. #1 Limecat, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    Global leaders call for a major shift to decriminalize drugs - Yahoo! News

Bout time...I wonder how they will explain all the murder, death, destruction, imprisonment, and trillions wasted, etc that came along with their failed policy...

:rolleyes:

2. Are you saying this just because we have a higher incarceration rate than north korea?

3. Haha no and I didn't even know that thanks, helps my point of view. I just said it because it's obvious that the policies were a complete failure and you can't just cover up a mound of bullshit like that.

4. It was a good propaganda campaign while it lasted. It gave the Feds a lot of Unconstitutional power. I wonder who can address that for us as President? ;)

5. #6 NasaJoe, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    The momentum is beginning th shift.. All this exposure on drug laws is great for Ron Paul's point...

Bernd Debusmann | Analysis & Opinion | Reuters.com

Dare I say this article is perfect?

6. something tells me that the US isn't gonna go for this..

it would ruin the private prison industry..

7. Its funny how they always do this after they lose their power

8. Do what?

9. Speak out about the drug war

10. Watching this now, I love the Mises Institute.

http://youtu.be/jbOxdC_khNA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOxdC_khNA]YouTube - The Hidden Victory of "Proposition 19" | Mark Thornton[/ame]

As if we needed another reason to dislike the UN, in addition to their war mongering, they are also in favor of the "war on drugs" and have UN a treaty maintaining the drug war.

So, we've got the federal government and the UN to take on. I say bring it on!

:smoke:

Go 10th amendment, go nullification!

11. It's all part of the plan guys. They want you continue to feed the beast. They want to comfort you in many ways as long you don't question the beast.

12. Oh no; they are going to legalize drugs and criminalize everything else.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I really like this comment:

There is nothing scientific with the war on drugs its all political. Pass a law that all polititions have to take drug tests and see how fast drugs are legalized.

:laughing:

14. Goddammit! We need legalization not decriminalization!

This doesn't fix the fucking problem. Bunch of fucking idiots that run this piece of shit planet.

15. They are just doing this so they can drug the sheeple. WAKE UP PEOPLE

16. By beating off on our faces and telling us it's for our own protection. ;)

17. the pharmaceutical companies already do this legally..

i think it's time for my Ritalin and Prozac now..