The Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MonkeyUndead, Jan 11, 2011.

1. #1 MonkeyUndead, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Here is a video that explains how our banking system "works".Its actually a pretty good video. It keeps it interesting with humor but the information is useful. check it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OQzH07u0U[/ame]

America needs to sort this shit out before it hits the fan.

2. what an awesome video, +rep for sharing

3. How much of a loser am i when i actually get hyped when he says "this is americaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

4. "Money as Debt" is also a really good video.

5. The section of Zeitgeist dealing with the Federal Reserve is also accurate, as well. Just ignore the rest of the Documentary, lol.

6. I wish more people would educate themselves on this particular topic.
    +rep op

7. long, but nice vid

8. I really didn't know too much about it until this video. If more people knew about this we could certainly change things.

9. Greatest video ever made!

SHARE THIS TO EVERONE!!!

10. That was a great video. It really spells it all out for you.

11. Awesome vid. Cheers for sharing dude.

12. Terrific video. It is a little one sided on some things but none the less it's central message is pretty spot on.

13. Very good Video.

This Is A Fiat Currency, And All Fiat Currency Always Comes To An End.

The Question Is, When?

14. END THE FED!!!:mad:

15. This is not a video on how the fed works, its a smear video.

They take a negative view from the beginning of the video.

It's hard to find a neutral-standing video explaining the federal reserves duties and powers. Reading about it is more effective.

If you have no idea what the federal reserve is maybe you should do some preliminary reading or research (whatever that may be) onto WHAT it is.

Forming an opinion or personal theory about the fed (or anything) before learning about it is akin to choosing facts to fit theories rather than theories to fit facts.

First learn, then criticize.

16. Can you point out where the video is wrong?

17. Lawl, sounds like you endures the feds.

18. Maybe its a negative view because its a negative thing that's destroying our country from the inside.
    How is inflation good?
    How is printing money out of thin air with nothing backing it a good thing?
    How is all of the nations real money (not worthless paper notes) being controlled by a few select greedy people a good thing?

Banks are only good for debt. There is no reason to put your money in a bank. Sure they pay you interest on your money in the bank, but they lend out more than they take in. Eventually its all going to crash.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ&feature=channel]YouTube - Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."[/ame]

19. The Federal Reserve is a private bank that loans money to governments and other banks to profit off the interest they collect. They are allowed to basically conjure dollars out of thin air to give out these loans.

Did I miss anything?

Oh yea, they've never been audited.

20. Yay for not being required to abide by the freedom of information act.