Obama wins Nobel peace prize..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wiidman, Oct 10, 2009.

1. I just want to say what the fuck.. anyone with me on that.. just want to know what everyone thinks

2. I'll second that...

3. ...this is not supposed to be happening...

..this thread, i mean.

4. okay, obviously the president has not yet done anything to deserve this award. but it was given for his efforts and promise in diplomacy. keep in mind this was given by europeans who love obama and who are glad eight years of bush are over. But no, obama does not deserve the awards by any means in this point of his presidency

5. what kind of president gets a nobel peace prize?!?! and wtf did he even do to get nominated for that??

6. #6 TheDankery, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    thread has been done before. But I must say in my opinion he is probably as deserving as Peres, Rabin, or Arafat...

Edit: Or kissinger.

even though he was kinda racist, Gandhi didn't get one, yet all of these guys did?

7. What a farce, human civilization sickens me.

8. I've seen less popular people do more than him and they don't even get Thanked, let alone a fucking Peace prize.

9. lets give the next one to the AIDS virus.

10. By these standards you can give a nobel peace prize to every dumb beauty pageant chick.

"I want world peace"
    OH MY GOD this girl needs a peace prize...:rolleyes:

11. Yeah man i know hes being diplomatic and has been making progress internationally but my point is he has not yet really done anything yet to deserve this prize.

Hes been helping with nuclear proliferation but im saying if he were to actually accomplish getting rid of irans nukes or some kind of major move that actually has been fully accomplished, hes been improving our international dialogs but he has not made any groundbreaking peaceful move that deserves the award. and no im not just another person trying to shit on Obama, im a supporter of his. He got the award on his promise for diplomacy and that was my point.

edit: and of course obama has done more than bush, i never said he didnt, bush is a dumbfuck

12. idk...swine flu could go all out this year. Or maybe we could just give it to Obama again since I'm sure that he's going to keep up the good work.

13. You know what "world peace" means to the top guys at the UN, a world Fabian govt, one world currency, a controlled society (carbon taxes?), guided eugenics, there may be peace, but there sure as hell wont be freedom, fuck the nwo and absolute control. He gets the prize because he will set all this in motion, and the elites are cumming their pants for him.

14. We JUST fucking had this thread, where I pointed out that he was given the prize FOR HIS WORK ON NUCLEAR DISARMORMENT!

At which point you all covered your ears and went "Lalalala!" until you started talking about his birth certificate.

15. He said he didn't deserve the award, it's not like he told them to give it to him, so I don't know why yall are attacking him for it.

16. Because it's something to pick on him about.

17. ^^^^
    this....

18. #18 AK Infinity, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    "Obama's Reaction to Winning the Nobel Prize" by Barack Obama - RealClearPolitics

19. Ok we get the point, now can we all move on to something that actually matters?

Christ this non-issue is annoying.

20. Yeah, its like a sideshow.