Congressman Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama 3/7/12

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Congressman Walter Jones has started an impeachment process on Obama. I'm sure most of you are aware of our Secy. of Defense telling the Armed Services Committee that he and the Administration no longer needs to seek Congress' approval to go to war but only the approval of the UN or NATO (hello NWO). Next week keep your eyes peeled for any updates about this. Truth is, Obama isn't the only one who needs to answer these for these crimes but I guess it's a start, start at the top and work your way down. Shockingly no MSM has reported this story :rolleyes:

If you don't know what I'm talking about watch this video, if you do skip said video.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyuG84[/ame]

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Our choice: Impeachment or dictatorship

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuu7ma4B8wY]Congressmen Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama 3/9/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRcfy4t6CM&feature=g-u-u&context=G25b29faFUAAAAAAALAA]Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]

2. thanks for helping us see what is really going on.

3. No problem, thanks for reading & watching

4. I believe this i just dont want to watch a video. Id rather read. Any websites you can direct me to? Specifically on the impeachment.

5. Fuck obama he shoulda been impeached after his first year in office, I don't see why people are so blind half the people I have asked don't even know who Ron Paul is.

6. The only source you really need is, Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress). That's straight from the horses mouth. If you're looking for a CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC, etc, source, good luck. They may report on it if this impeachment process gains steam, till then they will ignore it and act like it doesn't exist, just like they have recently with info leaked about OBL not being buried at sea but sent to the USA for cremation.

You get the idea

7. Ohh i gotcha. I didnt realize that link in the OP would lead me to it. I never even clicked on it after reading the quote. Thanks for letting me know though.

Edit: And i see you posted another link thanks for that too.

8. Once, if, this makes it to head line news, the racism issue will be the biggest factor to face.

Counter it with this: http://chun.afterdowningstreet.org/amomentoftruth.pdf

Bush impeachment. House passed it, it went to the judiciary committee where no further action was taken.

9. Racism? How the fuck is it possible people forget he is Black and White?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&ob=av2e]Michael Jackson - Black Or White - YouTube[/ame]

And while true that Bush had similar dealings during his prez that fell through, one would expect the same exact results with Obama, and if I was a betting man I'd bet on those results.

But hopefully times are a changin, we'll see. Keep your eyes peeled this week!

10. Just have to be 3% black and your black.

11. Glad to see someone is being proactive. I will be writing to my congressman this weekend, asking for his support on this.

I wonder, if this gets out more, if it will have any influence on Obama supporters, especially the ones who adamantly opposed all the Bush wars.

12. Part black. Part black. 3% means you qualify to be part black!

13. It's something like 3%. I don't remember what test is used now.

14. Now that I think about it. Don't support the impeachment until after the elections.

If this actually works, Romney could get into presidency and not Paul. With Obama being able to run again, that makes the GOP race competitive with one another and Obama. That is good for Paul.

15. Lol, told my boyfriend (an Obama supporter) about the impeachment, and the very first thing he did was get all defensive because Bush was "clearly" worse than Obama and "no one ever did anything about him".

Yeah, well. They tried. Maybe this time it will be different...

16. Sounds to me like you need to find a better boyfriend...;):laughing:

17. [quote name='"staple"']

Lol, told my boyfriend (an Obama supporter) about the impeachment, and the very first thing he did was get all defensive because Bush was "clearly" worse than Obama and "no one ever did anything about him".

Yeah, well. They tried. Maybe this time it will be different...[/quote]

I am not a huge fan of what Obama has done but, he's better than mccain would've been and definitely better than santorum or romney... Sometimes it comes to the lesser of two evils. The only way I don't vote for Obama is if Ron Paul goes up against him and has a shot at winning. I do hope this impeachment is a check for him though because executive power should only be so much.

18. My favorite comedian Doug Stanhope had a joke about that concept. He was talking about countries but it applies to this too.

"How does their suck make this suck suck any less?"

A very common last ditch defense of people that defend sucky things.

19. The lesser of two evils is still evil. No more Obama!:mad:

20. hahaha