Superman vs Goku

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Jan 23, 2012.

1. With all the recent things happening I feel we should bring closure to the most epic debate of all time before the internet turns off.

Who would win and under what circumstances. Why? How?

[​IMG]

2. Goku ssj4

nuff said.

Or Gogeta ssj4 if that's allowed. Technically still him

3. as long as its by a yellow sun, superman.

cmoon he could turn all the carbon goku is made of into a diamond

during that ten minute period where goku is standing around and grunting, thinking to himself and staring meaningfully, superman can go snatch pluto out of orbit and fucking deck goku with it like it's a pie

when goku plugs in his little power level reader headset that bitch would blow his head clean off

superman could fucking slay the dragonball dragon

4. Goku with a fist full of kryptonite.. I'd see superman as virtually a mystic saiyan. If goku goes ssj3 on his ass its a wrap.

5. Superman...

He has feats of strength, speed, and overall power that far surpass anything Goku has shown.

Sneezing and destroying an entire galaxy comes to mind, and also fighting on par with beings like Darkseid and Doomsday, who would wreck Goku IMO

6. superman can reverse time and kill infant gohan, cancelling out goku's existence.

7. Goku clearly surpassed Superman's strength and speed, so he can do anything Superman can do but infinitely better

8. Holy actually came back from the dead a few times, superman only faked it

9. [​IMG]
    so goku can be made up and completely not exist even more completely than the winner, superman. is that what you're saying?

10. I know this logic is circumstantial and flawed but I think it helps put things into perspective. Batman beat Superman, could Batman beat Goku?

Hell no.

11. I got my money on the slant eyed warrior.

12. we all know how the america vs japan thing played out

13. Killing Gokus son is just gonna make him mad, thus sending him into an even stronger formation.

Goku would run it. He'd shit all over Superman

14. oh my bad i got the two confused. i've watched like 5 episodes in my life

so superman can reverse time and kill infant goku, thus sending him into the dumpster

15. I'm not sure how killing his son would cancel out his existance, unless you man Goku's grandfather whom he named his son after. Even if that where the case he found Goku. You would have to kill Bardock.

Edit: didn't see your post above.

16. Goku can just instant transmission into another dimension and tell the kias of the super universe in how easily he beat superman with a spirit bomb. Everyone miss super sayian holy level 4 is badass let's not include the mythical level 10 or someshit. Or higher bardoc to kill supermans bitch ass

View attachment 803248

17. [quote name='"Grimm420"']Holy actually came back from the dead a few times, superman only faked it[/quote]

Hahaha holy. Yea Goku auto corrects to holy beat that superman

18. I was wondering what was up with that. I thought there was some super form I didn't know about.

19. okay so

First we will use what was stated in the Manga. At 100x Gravity they stated Goku would weigh 6 tons. Giving a rough estimate on how much over that he could lift Goku was roughly able to lift 12 tons at his base level by the time he reached Namek. Using the Kai-Ken, Goku is able to increase his level in multiples. While fighting Freeza Goku pushed his Kaio-Ken to its limit by going 20x his base power which would mean Goku would have been somewhere around 240 tons while using this move. Later when Goku went SSJ the use of the Kaio-Ken was no longer needed cause the Kaio-Ken did the same but on a much greater level. Estimated about 50x Goku's normal level(Kio-Ken could get Goku to 20x's) Goku would have been lifting 600 tons while at the SSJ level fighting Freeza. Which is, of course, very strong.

200,000,000,000,000,000,000>600 though.

[​IMG]

20. I'm trying my best to come up with a counterpoint but that man's lab coat is so badass I can't think straight.