Obesity Problem = Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Jul 30, 2011.

1. It's pretty obvious, right? The government came up with another way of controlling us by trying to control our diet. They want us to eat healthy, probably so they can reinstate the draft and make everybody fight in some war. It was easy for them to do because they just essentially targeted fat people. Going on and on about bad food causing people to be overweight when obviously it's just their genes. But it's an easy reason to frame obesity for so they went with that.

We need to eat whatever the fuck we want in order to preserve our freedom

2. I have nothing to say, I just wanna subscribe for now.
    I'm interested in what every one else has to say on this subject.

3. What the f... No, fat people have been dropping several dozens of pounds since forever once they start working out and eating right. Wtf dude.

4. Alright well first of all , its not just genes , what you eat definitely does have an effect on your weight. Second , if they really wanted to draft they would draft the fat people and force them to eat healthy and work out in boot camp.

That being said I completely agree that you should eat whatever you want if you can deal with the consequences and it makes you happy.

5. You guys don't understand. The government actually puts brainwash drugs IN the more "healthy" foods. I conducted the lab tests myself.

6. I don't eat healthy foods, but I do workout so I'm not obese. Umadbro?

7. I don't care if you're obese or not. Like I said, obesity is actually in the genes and not the food. It's good you don't eat healthy

8. I forgot what i was reading again haha

9. It all makes sense now......

10. Dude i heard this amy winehouse thing is just a conspiracy for her to sell records, shes been on the top of the charts and she could just take the money and go into hiding, there have been sightings of her in costa rica, spain, and argentina apparently.

11. We're all stoked, so it doesn't matter...

12. I conducted the test of life and....YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!!!
    It's the underwater sea gnomes putting the drugs in the food! I MEAN SHIT SON YOU CAN'T FUCK AROUND WITH THE TECHNICALITIES WHEN TALKING ABOUT THIS. FUCKIN' SEA GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Actually there is a consipiracy, but not what op thinks. Back when they were making the food pyramid. The sugar companies pressed the gov to make sugar a major factor of a healthy diet. And that's why we consume so much sugar. That's all I remember but I think some dude got killed too. I dunno, idc, but check it out. Gooogle sugar conspiracy or sum shit

14. The "war against obesity" seems to be going smashingly....;)
    Children's HealthWatch finds startling increase in hungry children

15. They threatened World Health Organisation scientists.
    Sugar industry threatens to scupper WHO | Society | The Guardian

The same month the sugar industry was strong arming doctors and scientists, noted anti-refined carb crusader Dr. Atkins had a mysterious fall, and weird events surrounded this death
    USATODAY.com - Statements on Atkins' death

Threaten legislative bodies, kill your critics:)

16. they want us to be fat so we cant run when they come to our homes and bring us to concentration camps

17. I eat like a fucking pig and my bmi is like 20

I do agree that genes have something to do with it...but not a conspiracy imo..

I feel like the wars of the future wont be conducted in a way that would require a draft. Like bio chemical attacks or nukes lol