I saw UFO(s) Today!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rasta Viking, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I was driving in the car with my friend at around 8:30pm today and we noticed the sky was this crazy shade of blue. One that I had never seen before, the sky just looked crazy. There was cloud cover over most of the sky but in a few spots where the sky poked through it was this almost neonish blue color is the only way I can describe it.

Then we look to the left and we see 5 amber/orangish orbs in the sky. All lined up in a straight line, I am talking on point. they were perfectly aligned in formation. The lights did not blink like an airplane and they weren't even close in color to any airplane or helicopter I have ever seen. These 5 orbs moved in unison while maintaining their straight line formation, it was a straight diagonal line like this / across the sky. We quickly pulled the car over stepped out and watched these orbs go across the sky. I pulled out my phone and tried to record them several times but I have a shitty flip phone so it didn't work. The orbs went across the sky for a while until disappearing into the clouds.

Not all of the sky was this crazy neon shade of blue only certain parts. So we kept looking at the part that was neon blue and 2 more orange/amber orbs came out from that location! We watched them move across the sky and disappear into the clouds later as well. We saw both of these sightings with in 2 minutes of each other. It was NUTS. Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. Really wish I had a good camera with me to capture it. After the sightings we waited 10 more minutes stairing at the sky waiting to see if any more would come. None did and then the neon shade of blue left the sky...

Well I am going to be checking youtube often for the next few days because I know we couldn't have been the only ones who saw it. This happened in the Bay Area, California. Here are some videos of close to what we saw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UhbjmmbyL8]YouTube - UFO, amber red orb buzzing around cell tower part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaUWoQHm_KE]YouTube - Amazing Orange/Amber UFOs filmed with HD PRO CAM, March 19, 2011[/ame]

Believe me or not, it doesn't bother me. I know what I saw and it was amazing. They are coming. :smoke:

2. Crazy man. Is it just me or are UFO sightings happening way more than usual lately?

3. Dudes.....alien sitings HAVE been happening a lot more frequently here recently. And look at all the alien movies coming out this summer.

I dunno about you guys but, I think something's up.

4. the jig is up.

you have one side thats trying to integrate alien ideas into society now to prepare us, then you have the real thing happenning in scary increasing frequency

5. Ya Think the Aliens are posting on their forums,

First Alien) "Hey I seen a human today"

Second Alien) Get the Fuck Out of Here ! WTF Have you been smokin ?

6. #6 Rasta Viking, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011

That exact topic of alien movies coming out this summer came up between me and my friend after we saw these UFOs. They are trying to prepare us, even if it is just subliminally.

Anyone else seen a UFO before?

This is my second time seeing a UFO. The first time was when I was about 12 or 13 during the day. This silver orb moved across the sky at great speed. It was very high in the sky so it couldn't have been a balloon and a plane doesn't move as fast as it did. But it went across the whole sky, made no noise. I watched it for about 1 minute go from one side of the sky to the other until it disappeared from my view.

It looked just like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7slRpvptsk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHANX4yIfk[/ame]

7. i along with everyone on my playground including teachers saw it. i was around 5 or 6.

it got our attention and everyone stopped what they were doing. the ship was the classic saucer shape. the middle was lit up multicolored. and it bobbed thru the clouds in a sort of figure 8. it was pretty quiet too and didnt seem to move the clouds alot. it was up there maybe 25 seconds then went past a cloud and never came back. im 99% sure this happend.

8. OMG I saw one too the other day.
    I was driving at night and a bright white orb in the sky caught my attention.
    It was brighter and bigger than the stars so it definately was not a satellite.
    It also didn't blink so it wasn't an airplane or helicopter and it moved across the sky until it disappeared at the horizon.

idk what it was but this is crazy!
    my friend saw it too and he also had no idea what it was.

9. #9 Zephyr29, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Check this out, from the way Louis Farrakhan speaks, he sounds like he's not worried about the unveiling of UFOs and their purpose here. At the end of the video he gives a deep thanks to the aliens and what they have been doing for us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-dp4DGNhvI]YouTube - P.3 La Nación del Islam - Entrevista Louis Farrakhan[/ame]

Interview starts at 0:35

Edit: At 2:58 he says something about ufos nullifying the power of nuclear weapons. fuuuuuuuuck

10. Damn bro where in the bay area? Ima go drinking outside tonight and hopefully see something dope.

11. #11 stealthgrower, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    most definitely. insane amounts of UFO's have been all over the world lately.
    idk if they are actually aliens or not, but there is no doubt that UFO sightings have increased dramatically recently.
    i saw one for the first time a few months ago. it was being chased by three black hawk helicopters. i only know of 1 other person who saw the actual UFO, but tons of people said that there were tons of helicopters all over the area that day.

12. East Bay, probably could have seen it from anywhere in the Bay area though, San Francisco, Oakland etc.

13. ive been seeing them in colorado a few months now, every now and then.

14. I can almost guarntee u it was the space station. Ive seen it once before and at first it tripped me out but then i looked up ISS viewing times in my area and sure enough the time matched perfectly with when i was outside.

15. That video looked to me like some of your neighbors left the kitchen lights on. move along /thread

16. Ya, that was a pretty terrible attempt at being funny. These lights where thousands of feet in the sky. You are probably right though, they left their kitchen lights on in their house thousands of feet in the air, moving.

17. omg it's obviously a hoax.

18. hmm where do you look up those ISS viewing times??

19. dude I bullshit you not, maybe a year or so ago I was on the way to pick up a sack around noon and saw 3 grey/silver saucers above me move in a z shape in the sky for 10-15 seconds then disappear at the same time. I never believed in aliens until that day. shit was trippin

20. do y'all think it's more frequent.. or does it just seem that way because everyone has a camera these days?