Black Girls and There Jumping

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rolling Papers, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048]LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer[/ame]

Crazy , made the chick have a seizure at the end.

2. Hell I'll say it, "that's ******s for ya".

3. Boy do I hate mondays..

4. #4 smoker209, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    I got nothing...........seriously, got nothing to say

edit*you know if someone calls a black person a n**** your racist, to me if you act like a ignorant stupid piece of shit and your black, I will call you a n****, and same goes for any other race.

5. yessir . i honestly dont thing ****** is a racist word . if your ignorant , your a ****** , any color of your skin .

but i posted this video because its sickening . they made a girl have a seizure .

6. I'm probably going to get a lot of flak for this, but I won't tolerate ignorance/violence...

I would honestly backhand both of those disgusting girls until they cried for their mommas.

7. #7 Swills, Apr 22, 2011
    :laughing: When I read the title I pictured excited black girls jumping around, like they just found out Usher or whoever is coming to town.

So yeah I was way off

Wow, terrible. Do we know if those girls went to prison for the rest of their lives? What about everyone in the store who stood, some laughed, and watched. What a world.

8. I would do the same... except with the back of my heel.

9. That was horrifying. Why the fuck wouldn't someone restrain those two bitches? Why did it have to take an elderly woman to stand up for the victim, when there were clearly many men standing around doing nothing?

10. idk man . but ive really never seen someone have a seizure .was it from them kicking her in the head ?

11. ??

I didn't see any men in that video... :confused:

12. Weaves everywhere...

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

13. #13 pigpen03, Apr 22, 2011
    call me racist, but black people need to learn about life.

and how you cant do this shit.

Fucking black people in groups are almost like a pack of lions around their kill.

only rage controls them.

good lord.

14. It's not the black people, per se.

It's how they were individually raised and brought into this world..

Dey mama's aint teech dem no manna's

15. there are differences between race because of environmental differences/cultural differences and consistency of their environment (uninterrupted time spent in the environment)

black people have had less time to develop in America-remember that a lot of African Americans are ancestors of slaves brought here from Africa- so these somewhat primitive people though developing steadily were plucked from the environment that they were just evolving to a greater understanding of-its like practicing football for thousands of years and finally starting to get good at it only to have to play a basketball game-and believe it or not colonial america was quiet different than the plans of africa-not to mention they were in slavery " a lower class of person who is not given the chance to advance himself and is dictated to do repetitive labor to live-considered property-does that sound like a environment suitable for genetic evolution in the direction of modern society??? (referring to direction of M.S.) which during that time was dictated by mostly white people in america, kinda saying that they chose the field we all play on because it tends to favor them and their genetic and traditional strengths?

So slavery was finally abolished in 1865 and black people still were treated as second class citizens until the end of the civil rights movement around 1968-so until that point african americans weren't on the same playing field as whites-do you think that could have any substance? I mean of course i'm not saying that black people as individuals are not as proficient in this environment but more so that their culture isn't compatible for the environment in which they live or that modern society is heading?

Please don't think i'm racist for asking these questions because i'm not we are all people that have been separated into large groups by simple things as color-which in itself is a genetic mutation- because of were are ancient ancestors decided to live though all originating at the same point

16. seems like a hate crime to me...pure hate, and toss in the mob mentality (can just be two) they think they have done nothing wrong...

Hope the two end up in jail, where they can learn about how life can be as cruel to them as they were to her...

17. * i shouldn't say compatible when referring to black cultural to the direction of modern society a better word would adapted so it should read "more so that their culture hasn't adapted to the environment in which they live or modern society is heading?"

sorry bout that

18. Also, it's good to see that the male employees took proper action to cease this violence.

What, with their yelling of "Stop! Stop!" :rolleyes:

19. very true, but you can go to some of the "hardest" black people you know.

and their parents are educated people with some good morals.

its the crowds these morons hang out with

20. Well to be fair that white girl might have slept with her baby daddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.