No BS, realistic conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigOrange2, Apr 5, 2011.

1. That's probably just the tip of the iceberg as far as things that leech into our food, water, animals, etc... I try not to think about it lol... Thanks for posting though I'd like to get this thread rolling again and packed with conspiracy theories

2. Here's another eye-witness report that just happened based on one of my favorites... Which is the black eyed kids, which falls more under the category of supernatural mysteries (potentially), or if it is just people playing pranks (some, or all of the time) then it is by definition a conspiracy.

3. #323 BigOrange2, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    [​IMG]
     ​
    Beyond time and space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director of Advanced Cell Technology Company. Before he has been known for his extensive research which dealt with stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist became involved with physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since.  Biocentrism teaches that life and consciousness are fundamental to the universe.  It is consciousness that creates the material universe, not the other way around.

Lanza points to the structure of the universe itself, and that the laws, forces, and constants of the universe appear to be fine-tuned for life, implying intelligence existed prior to matter.  He also claims that space and time are not objects or things, but rather tools of our animal understanding.  Lanza says that we carry space and time around with us “like turtles with shells.” meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist.

The theory implies that death of consciousness simply does not exist.   It only exists as a thought because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking their consciousness will disappear too.  If the body generates consciousness, then consciousness dies when the body dies.  But if the body receives consciousness in the same way that a cable box receives satellite signals, then of course consciousness does not end at the death of the physical vehicle. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. In other words, it is non-local in the same sense that quantum objects are non-local.

Lanza also believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously.  In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated into this universe.  This means that a dead person while traveling through the same tunnel ends up not in hell or in heaven, but in a similar world he or she once inhabited, but this time alive. And so on, infinitely.  It's almost like a cosmic Russian doll afterlife effect.​

Multiple worlds

This hope-instilling, but extremely controversial theory by Lanza has many unwitting supporters, not just mere mortals who want to live forever, but also some well-known scientists. These are the physicists and astrophysicists who tend to agree with existence of parallel worlds and who suggest the possibility of multiple universes. Multiverse (multi-universe) is a so-called scientific concept, which they defend. They believe that no physical laws exist which would prohibit the existence of parallel worlds.

The first one was a science fiction writer H.G. Wells who proclaimed in 1895 in his story “The Door in the Wall”.  And after 62 years, this idea was developed by Dr. Hugh Everett in his graduate thesis at the Princeton University. It basically posits that at any given moment the universe divides into countless similar instances. And the next moment, these “newborn” universes split in a similar fashion. In some of these worlds you may be present: reading this article in one universe, or watching TV in another.

The triggering factor for these multiplyingworlds is our actions, explained Everett. If we make some choices, instantly one universe splits into two with different versions of outcomes.

In the 1980s, Andrei Linde, scientist from the Lebedev's Institute of physics, developed the theory of multiple universes. He is now a professor at Stanford University.  Linde explained: Space consists of many inflating spheres, which give rise to similar spheres, and those, in turn, produce spheres in even greater numbers, and so on to infinity. In the universe, they are spaced apart. They are not aware of each other's existence. But they represent parts of the same physical universe.

The fact that our universe is not alone is supported by data received from the Planck space telescope. Using the data, scientists have created the most accurate map of the microwave background, the so-called cosmic relic background radiation, which has remained since the inception of our universe. They also found that the universe has a lot of dark recesses represented by some holes and extensive gaps.

Theoretical physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton from the North Carolina University with her colleagues argue: the anomalies of the microwave background exist due to the fact that our universe is influenced by other universes existing nearby. And holes and gaps are a direct result of attacks on us by neighboring universes.​

Soul

So, there is abundance of places or other universes where our soul could migrate after death, according to the theory of neo-biocentrism. But does the soul exist?  Is there any scientific theory of consciousness that could accommodate such a claim?  According to Dr. Stuart Hameroff, a near-death experience happens when the quantum information that inhabits the nervous system leaves the body and dissipates into the universe.  Contrary to materialistic accounts of consciousness, Dr. Hameroff offers an alternative explanation of consciousness that can perhaps appeal to both the rational scientific mind and personal intuitions.

Consciousness resides, according to Stuart and British physicist Sir Roger Penrose, in the microtubules of the brain cells, which are the primary sites of quantum processing.  Upon death, this information is released from your body, meaning that your consciousness goes with it. They have argued that our experience of consciousness is the result of quantum gravity effects in these microtubules, a theory which they dubbed orchestrated objective reduction (Orch-OR).

Consciousness, or at least proto-consciousness is theorized by them to be a fundamental property of the universe, present even at the first moment of the universe during the Big Bang. “In one such scheme proto-conscious experience is a basic property of physical reality accessible to a quantum process associated with brain activity.”

Our souls are in fact constructed from the very fabric of the universe – and may have existed since the beginning of time.  Our brains are just receivers and amplifiers for the proto-consciousness that is intrinsic to the fabric of space-time. So is there really a part of your consciousness that is non-material and will live on after the death of your physical body?

Dr Hameroff told the Science Channel's Through the Wormhole documentary: “Let's say the heart stops beating, the blood stops flowing, the microtubules lose their quantum state. The quantum information within the microtubules is not destroyed, it can't be destroyed, it just distributes and dissipates to the universe at large”.  Robert Lanza would add here that not only does it exist in the universe, it exists perhaps in another universe.

If the patient is resuscitated, revived, this quantum information can go back into the microtubules and the patient says “I had a near death experience”‘

He adds: “If they're not revived, and the patient dies, it's possible that this quantum information can exist outside the body, perhaps indefinitely, as a soul.”

This account of quantum consciousness explains things like near-death experiences, astral projection, out of body experiences, and even reincarnation without needing to appeal to religious ideology.  The energy of your consciousness potentially gets recycled back into a different body at some point, and in the mean time it exists outside of the physical body on some other level of reality, and possibly in another universe.

Robert Lanza on Biocentrism:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_F4nOKDSM​

4. Anybody herd the conspiracy how america fucked africa up?

Well it is said that africa back 1910-1925 years ago had extreme depression, elected another president to deal with the situation, he had prospiring ideas, yet his global allegance wasnt understood. Was he going to turn africa into a total communist nation or keep democracy and be allies with america england etc,, it was shown that the president had good connections with the ussr,
    America scared that this already violent nation if turned to communism would be an essential allie to the other communist nations, decides to assinate that president and let africa reside by the rebel army that was opposing the government.

No that is interesting though.. I don't know much about Africa, other than it's mostly full of tribes and poverty, other than South Africa where all the white people are... I'm encouraging people to at least try to dig up some references on the internet to said conspiracy theory / general theory as to avoid people just calling BS rght away and for more information, clarification, etc.

6. I read it in that new knowledge magazine, if you could look it up im pretty sure it was titled 'how to destroy a nation with $5000'

7. The "roswell incident" was actually 3 different crashes over the course of a month.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Project Pegasus. That is all. 

9. Holy fuckin shit BEKs are creepy as a muthafucka.

Hmm that's a new one to me; well the different details pertaining to it's potential to have been 3 different crashes rather than single incident... It seems like this would be more widely spread information being as it's one of the most infamous conspiracy theories among ufologist and otherwise... I've done a fair bit of research into Roswell / White Sands / Area 51, and have not heard that one before.. It seems that it would be much more difficult to cover up after the news article being put out within a day or several days after the purported initial incident.

It's generally not cool to just state the name of a conspiracy.. Obviously most people have given at least a small tidbit of information explaining the conspiracy or general theory or paranormal or otherwise... So if you could, please include at least a brief description of what Project Pegasus is for everyone here.

I know right... I have a vivid imagination, and I put myself in the shoes of some of the people that have reported these, and my first reaction was it's just some punks with contacts... But it almost always is reports of young children trying to gain access to something or get someone to do something.. Those contacts are not cheap either...

Some theories people have speculated are they could potentially be some sort of runaway genealogical mistake in making hybrid humans, possible extra terrestrials in cover, demonic entities walking amongst us or possessing individuals, or other spiritual entities in which we simply do not understand.

11. ^ as youve mentioned that extra terrestials and demonic possesions, how would it sound if aliens are the devils? Herd about nephilium?

Now think about it like this, when god abolished satan out of the heaven he no longer was an entity but rather a physical form- he and his many followers.

Now interpret this diffrently, god made us in a mirror image of himself, the bible tells of that, it also says we were convinced by a snake- that was also in the garden, but a snake compare to the other animals mentioned, it is different, it doesnt have arms, nor legs, and has a rather obserd sound as opposed to the other animals,, the hisss.

how i see that now when i tried putting that together from various texts and docos i kinda thought ok well god created it seeing as it is in the garden of eden, BUT because the snake is different from the other animals, no legs etc it must live its life in agony- it must seem asif it is living in hell- this creature first of its kind, has the ability to lie and deceite in order to watch adam and eve- gods most prized of all creatures, be abolished from THEIR realm to bring them to his world of agony and suffering. Remeber in the garden there was no pain. No anger etc.. Now putting this to modern context, the snake- a representation of satan- fucked us up because god fucked him up, and to get back at god he is putting us through living hell, yet we as gods image still have the awareness in some of us to know what is good and what is bad. As i said before in a number of topics those who are selfish minded/ greedy, are the exact duplacates of the snake.

But the snake can be interpreted in a number of ways aswell, say by a virus thats come from another planet, that could potentially threaten mankind. (watch unexplained files- red rain), or by the whacky outlandish claim that we were raped/geneticaly fucked with- as a species from a prehuman stage. Again to fuck us up to watch god suffer for his own gain.

alien conspiracy- reptilians, And all that nephelium stuff, just mentioned, how does it seem that the reptilians( The bible Could have chosen any other creature yet the snake.) So subliminally the whole things telling us that we have been mind controlled by something long time ago.

Again its abit much for some people to handle but those really into complete conspiracies regardless if bullshit or not, would find that an intresting point...,

From my understanding, ghosts, extraterrestrials, demons, angels, could all possibly be the same thing in different forms, or at least from the same or other similar dimensions, and based on ones views, beliefs etc, depends on how they interepret what they see whether it be extraterrestrial, angel, ghost, demon, etc.

It has also been speculated that extraterrestrials, being as they seem to be able to materialize out of thin air, same with demons and such, are possibly just extra-dimensional beings.

13. Yea they could just be another entity that has enterterd our realm, that has the ability to show itself/themselves in various forms,,

Have you herd of djinn/ guenies? The so- fairytale- god had angels, and had djinn, spirits that where made out of smokeless fire- that had the ability over angels to use the dark side of nature,( magic) that disagreed with god after he made man, god was said to have the djinn bow to the creation of man- as we were a mirror image, yet they dis agreed stating they were more special because they held the secrets of magic, god got the shits, abolished them to spend an eternity inside a metal solitude- thats where the idea of the geunie in the lamp came about....

These arnt really conspiracies but, i wouldnt even know what to call it more like either bullshit, or something thats happened long ago with the build up of ancient shit lost in the past,,,,something well never know..

On more of the conspiracy side of things anyone else have the same notion that with all the sci fi- alien docos- more alien-like characters in cartoons n shit,think that they are subliminally embracing us for alien contact?

14. #334 BigOrange2, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

I've definitely heard of Djinn, however I had not heard that story that's really interesting... You seem like my kinda guy.. Into the same kind of shit like conspiracies and paranormal, and of course have Hunter the(S)hit Thompson..

Anyways... Not only have I heard the theory that we are slowly being desensitized for extra terrestrial contact, but I had considered it myself long ago before I ever heard anyone else mention the theory... It's possible they are completely in the know and are doing this as their presence may at one point become impossible to hide, or perhaps they have considered that it's only a matter of time with things like the Drake equation, that we will eventually experience something of this nature that could be traumatic if not slowly acclimated to the idea.

Have you heard about the recent claims by Iran that the USofA is run by "tall white aliens"? Check this article out, I'm not sure what to make of it....

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1275167-iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america.html

15. Haha yes! Anything to do with the ' odd ' side of life, iv probably already looked up already or if i havnt i probly have and just forgot about it hahah

Hunter to leary even david icke, as bizzare as some of their claims are, people think its because of drugs, or that theyve been forced to live up to this expectation of been cracked cunts talking about weird shit,, its just grown to them... Id like to think they have seen the reality out there and most people dont want to face it, so they label the reality as a conspiracy, and anyone who beleives it delusional or crazy...

I had a feeling something was up, but always thought peoples imagination went wild, but considering half of ancient texts tell of great beings from the sky, starmen etc, you could think thats its as real as it gets, you have america run by the tallwhites yet enforced by greys, englands royal family and the queen apparently are reptilians, asia under the lizards- the dragon, india under shapeshifters that influnced the 9 lives reincarnation, still but these are just things people have said that could have some truth behind but again we never know..

But then theres the speculation that where we sit across the milkyway, we are alone and will be. It would take beyond our whole existance life years regardless if we were to travel the speed of light,, but then theres the idea that the eT's travel beyond the speed of light able to penetrate through time itself and move to a new space and time/ dimension. Hahaha biggest wig out bro

The reality is, we don't really know shit compared to what an advanced civilization would know as far as science... Look at the difference in how advanced we are now compared to 100 years ago... Imagine a civilization that's 1000, or 5000, or even 10,000 years ahead of us technologically... I don't find it hard to believe at all that they would have the technology to trek from star to star... I think Star Trek has a lot of things possibly correct in the way that there are other humanoid beings out there on other planets that just have different variations and makeups due to the random events or properties of their planet such as gravity due to size, and gases and things... But if you believe evolution, then natural selection would often lead to humanoid creatures, and eventually possibly something like what are described as Grey aliens, which are devoid of features and do not need strength or large bodies as they are able to use the power of thought to accomplish things, even possibly having evolved the ability to use telepathy  and psychokinesis... I believe 100 percent that we are not alone, I mean even if there's only a handful of other similar humanoid intelligent beings out there like us, they're still out there and could either be more or less advanced by a significant amount. One theory is that they likely would have developed the ability to use something such as a warp drive that shrinks space in front and expands it in the back of the craft, as well as the ability to drain power directly from a star in a way thousands of time more effective than solar power, or more likely, have discovered a free-energy solution that can pull ambient energy directly out of the fabric of space itself.

This stuff is so interesting and I spend a great deal of time philosophizing about this kind of stuff as it's very rewarding... The way I see it, someone like Einstein is no different or more or less right about things than any average Joe philosopher like you or me could be... We all have the ability to think and make up philosophies that could be correct but never are able to be proven in our lifetime... Who knows, one of us could be touted as the next Einstein in later years after we are long gone with one of our ideas turning out to be fundamentally correct and ingenious

17. Definietly hit the nail on the head there, should start by writing a book, some of the most brilliant minds got recognised through some of their work, tho the only problem is again you have to becareful how its worded etc, dont wanna piss off any religious groups or governments n get locked up sued or dissapear without a trace hahah...

Dont forget if there was another form of life out there thats technologicly more advanced, its most likely due to the fact 1) theyebeen around for longer compared to us, 2) theyve stopped the bullshit wars for power and evolved as a whole to focus on more important shit.. Not to say thats an exact but you catch my drift,,

18. #338 BigOrange2, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

Ahh yes, that is one point that I forgot to make which I thought of during the process of writing that, about them having either never had conflict such as war, or eventually having figured out how to maintain a universal peace. If we all were united and had come from the same one piece of land and ruled by the same people from the beginning, by a group of intelligent and peaceful people rather than greedy, arrogant, and careless people, you could go so much further as a species, we waste so much time, effort resources on fighting each other it's pathetic.

About the book and work idea, you are also on the right track. There was a study done that some of the smartest people with highest IQs actually are drug users, and I would bet that a lot of ingenious work and ideas have been stopped from being created by people being too caught up in drugs or smoking pot and similar. I know that my past history has hindered me in a lot of ways until recently that I decided to get my shit together and now have a fiancee and kids and such. I'm capable of a lot, and believe me if the government knew the knowledge of what I know how to do and am capable of in my head I would be watched like a lab rat in a cage.

I like talking about this kind of stuff with people, good to have someone who shares the same enthusiasm and ideas on these very important topics... It's hilarious how if you start talking to most people on this level that they seem bored and uninterested and are too busy checking Facebook.. It's like really, I'm telling you new information about the most important topics in existence and you don't even care.. Okay, bye... Moron.

19. Hahaha aww man great minds think alike! ;P
    It is rare to find someone who knows alot about the subject too, not only that, but mearly have an intrest in it. not regard it as a weird freak discussion. About the drugs, and judging by your display picture im guessing you were a more phsycedelic person as opposed to the feining ones? I have realised too- theres a conspiracy even within drugs. Where you have drugs like coke herion, meth used to create a market, zombies, or your have pshycez that help you open your mind to creation of imagination. Weed falls under both these catigories unfortunatly it opens your mind to an extent where you begin to have an intrest in how everything works,why things are like that,etc, but also it can be a downfall for some....

I somewhat have this very very strange feeling that if we stop the wars/ bullshit money wasting and focus all our attention on africa, we would find some of the secrets of mankind. Wev neglected africa for that long, that long its scary to think if it would ever happen haha

20. I came in this thread with loads of theories to post but after reading through it i can't remember any.