No BS, realistic conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigOrange2, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 BigOrange2, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    Update: You don't necessarily have to post about conspiracy theories, but just theories in general, as well as mysteries are welcome. (e.g. supernatural mysteries, quantum physics theories)​

​
    Ok, to start off, this thread is meant to be completely unbiased, whether your a believer or a skeptic, lets just get passed the BS, and talk realistically about your favorite conspiracy theories. Lets help save the sheep and open their mind.

DO NOT present any information as fact unless you have scientific evidence to support or oppose a theory. We will speak strictly unbiased on various theories

Keep it CIVIL!!

--

For those of you not to up on the conspiracy theory aspect of society, here are some relatively known examples to look into:​
    • Black-eyed kids (BEKs)
    • Life on other planets
    • Extraterrestrial visitation/experimentation
    • Reversal of the Earth's magnetic field
    • The Illuminati
    • Nibiru/Planet X
    • Demonic possession
    • Comet Elenin
    • Deepwater BP oil spill
    • Roswell incident
    • 9/11
    • John F. Kennedy's assassination
    • Moon landings being faked
    • Global Warming
    • Life on Mars
    • HAARP
    • New World Order
    • Religion
    • Yellowstone

Just a start of topics to think about​

Attached Files:

2. My friend goes to the University of Central Florida. He said he had a class one time that had a machine that would cause minor "earthquakes" on simulated tectonic plates. Which means it would be possible to create a bigger machine that emits more electromagnetic waves, and cause real earthquakes with that. Which is supposedly one of HARRP capabilities.

3. Theory: Anti carbohydrate diet doctorRobert Atkins was murdered by out of control thugs from the sugar industry

In April 2003 the Sugar Industry goes into hyper drive to make sure that sugar is listed by WHO as a major part of a healthy diet, and make it clear they will do anything to silence opponents

Monday 21 April 2003
    Sugar industry threatens to scupper WHO | Society | The Guardian

Atkins has a "fall" and dies April 17, 2003

Dr. Atkins had a bad habit of grabbing the limelight for his low carb cause (which he sincerely believed in) so attacking Big Sugar at a delicate juncture would not have been beyond him.

4. Moon Rising

Obviously, this isn't anything I put together, but it is still very intriguing. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-2N4L5rCA]YouTube -[/ame]

5. NASA has a machine capable of creating artificial gravity. They have also crossbred mammals and reptiles.

6. Well you've shared some of your favorite conspiracy theories, discuss...

Which raises the questions, what else can HAARP do, and wha has it been used to do thus far...

In all reality, you gotta hand it to the people pushing sugar like its cocaine.. What a brilliant idea, cheap, legal, and everyone loves it

I don't quite have the time right this minute to watch that entire video, but I will watch it when I have more free time later, thanks man

Really now.... Got any information about this?

I guess I'm what you could call a skeptic believer haha :wave:

7. [​IMG]
    2012 might not be the end of the world. It could be the beginning...of the end.

8. I was skeptical too, even though I heard this directly from a NASA engineer, I'm still not sure if I believe them.

9. #9 iiLLmatic, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    some dude that invented a car powered by water mysteriously died, forgot his name. i bet cheney did it himself

2012 is a conspiracy fronted by a conspiracy

10. Norway Spiral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3z8DlNZKag&feature=fvst]YouTube - 09 Dec 2009 - Norway Spiral UFO[/ame]

Here's a strange occurrence that happened in Norway last year. Suddenly a strange, blue spiral opened up in the night sky in Norway last year. It was videoed and speculated on.

Most say its a misfire of a rocket or test missile gone awry, but it looks a little too perfect and symmetrical for that to be. I've seen the rocket videos it tries to compare it to and they look nothing alike.

My guess is its the test stages of "Project Blue Beam" or that HAARP may have something to do with it.

11. I can't provide proof but I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that the Illuminati is real.

12. Pics or gtfo. :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk]YouTube - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION[/ame]

13. How can you start a conspiracy theories thread and say no BS?

It's all BS :laughing:

14. Lol this is exactly what OP said not to do, but I totally know what ur talking about and I think it was mythbusters that busted that myth. It just didn't work on a larger scale. Just looked it up -

MythBusters Episode 60: Earthquake Machine

15. #16 Jshnaidz, Apr 6, 2011
    Wtf would Nasa, the "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" crossbreed mammals and reptiles? Wouldn't you want to say that it was CERN or someone that would be more likely to be involved?

16. I cant provide Proof at the moment but, there's a rumor going around that the reason we are still in the middle east is to cover up the fact that the cold war is still going on

17. Yup. Marijuana is a horrible deadly drug that causes white women to seek sexual relations with darkies.

No conspiracy there.

18. That's what I thought. According to my source the testing/experiments were conducted beneath NASA.

19. #20 BigOrange2, Apr 6, 2011
    By no BS, I was referring to posts like yours sir... people who come in with no reason other than to say it's all not true without any kind of proof, acting as if what they are saying is true. How can you prove that it's all BS? Do yo really believe that?

I don't care if someone posts about a conspiracy that's not real, as long as it hasn't been disproven either and there is no scientific evidence behind either side

This kind of attitude is why a lot of conspiracy theories get no where toward proving iself, is the people with different beliefs start to say how sure they are about their beliefs, kind of how Christians put so much faith in something that doesn't make any sense and certainly no scientific sense as we understand science today.