Weed... enema?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Easy_Skanking, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Yeah... the strangest thing.

So my buddy told me his dealer once did an ISO wash with a load of trimmings, but then had the idea of diluting the alcohol/THC mix with water and.... gave himself an enema with it.

For those of you who didn't know, the large intestine is for absorbing water and minerals.

Basically he claims it was one of the best highs ever. Guys a tad fucked up imho.

Would GC try it?

2. uhhh NO!

thats just messed up man

3. I agree.:D

my ass is an " EXIT ONLY" :eek:

4. #4 gentlemanshigh, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  5. Well in the case that your ever stranded in the wild and happen to be dehydrating and also just so happen to have a tube, you can give yourself an enema with dirty water to absorb the water.

I dunno though, I always heard those candy kids talkin about plugging a certain designer drug so I tried it. I've never had the sensation of needing to shit so bad in my life without actually shitting anything. My girlfriend thought I was fuckin retarded at the time lol. Plus I didn't even get any more profound of an effect, just rollin with the sensation that my asshole could explode out at any moment.

6. Well I am not sure that THC can be consumed.. from the other end but alcohol surely can, some people soak tampons in vodka and... It's straight up gross if you ask me.

7. God damnit that is so freaking gross lmao

8. This is actually a common method for patients who can't get benefits consuming their edibles in a more traditional way, when they can't smoke due to lung damage or if they vomit when eating.

It can be done with glycerine tinctures, and oil extractions, alcohol is usually a little too painful for most people to inject up their nethers, it is highly effective but the following laxative effect is not desirable (although it is only short-lived).