Funny

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ckrackerjack, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Some preppy kid was talking about how his bud was laced with heroin last year. He said it was "really scary" and he felt like he was going to die. He went on like this for like fifteen minutes. I thought it was too funny to actually correct him.:D

This "laced bud" shit has got to stop. Fuck those propaganda health class videos.

2. Oh geez, and you know the preppy kids always come up with the best stories too :rolleyes:

3. The first time I ever smoked weed, it was with my best friend's mom. She gave me two hits, and then after I asked what the fuck was going on she told me it was laced with PCP. This "laced weed" shit really happens.

4. PCP seems to be the only plausible one. But I've never really understood how a dealer could make a profit by putting a harder, more expensive drug on top of a cheaper one.

5. They usually try to pass it off as dank, so the extra money seems reasonable

6. Honestly, like ckrackerjack said, PCP seems to be the most plausible. Usually though, dealers don't lace shit, since it wastes money. The last time I checked, dealers sell to make a profit. Putting different drugs in Weed is just like putting ten bucks in your clients sack for them to take. Haha.

7. I agree that lacing weed with coke or heroin is retarded due to profit margins. However, there is a myriad of chemicals that are both legal and illegal that are both cheap and psychoactive. It's defiantly not common at all, but I wouldn't put it past some shady fucks slipping nasty stuff in.

8. Well, heroin wouldn't even work like that...

9. If i was paying regular price for H laced weed, I think I'd grab it. Never tried H before, but opies and weed make for a great combo.

10. Not entirely. Powder heroin can be combined with caffeine to make it more "smoke-able." Even tar can be worked into a powdery paste.

But yea, no one would lace buds with H. It would double the price.

11. Can you even smoke Heroin with a direct flame? Ha. Wouldn't it be useless if it was smoked while on top of Bud?

12. Well It would certainly be inefficient but think of when you toast a bowl. You never have direct flame on all the bud at once. The buds would in small extent work as a buffer, similar to foil. Good point though, I didn't even consider that.

13. Hmm, that might work. Either way, like we both said, it would be highly inefficient.

14. #14 newbgrow, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009

Word, and like everyone said, no one puts it* on bud anyway. :)

15. Yeah, for sure. Ha. If I found on Heroin or Coke was on my Bud, I would get out the magnifying glass and tweezers to start separating the two drugs. Haha.

16. Probably would be a lot easier with a sifter ;)

17. Yeah, for sure. Ha. If I found on Heroin or Coke was on my Bud, I would get out the magnifying glass and tweezers to start separating the two drugs. Haha.

18. A dealer wont do it with anything expensive, because it just makes no sense.
    But Ive had people sell/smoke me up me bud laced with angel dust before, and another time with percs.
    Not so fun, when your not expecting it.

19. I've had wet before. I used it unknowingly at first, but enjoyed and savored it after my dealer found out (and told me) it was wet.

Every time these people come here scared that their weed is laced, I think to myself...

"Lucky bastard".

:p

20. Back when I was a noob, I thought that I had accidentally smoked laced weed, so I freaked out and gave the rest of my weed to my friend and vowed to quit smoking forever. It turned out I had just had a panic attack, and I was like damn, now I don't have anymore weed.