new adderall script, need help (pics)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Dec 7, 2009.

1. #1 waterhurley, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    ok well i used to tkae 20mg amphetamine (not d-ampeht) twice dailey (60 a month) well i stopped getting the script in may cuz the doctor was a whack job. so instaed i saw my normal doctor (not psychiatrist) and told him aobut job changes blah blah blah and i wanted back on the adderall. i asked him to pu me on the 20mg xr vs the tabs. well i just picked them up at CVS and they told me that adderall is no longer pantenting the name brand so you can get the generic for alot cheaper (doc wrote me for name brand) so i told them fine.

i get home and popo 2, break open one crash it up and rail half so im on about 50mg right now (ill be up all night oh well). i noticed on my scrip bottle it said dextroamp-amphet 20mg. now i know there are different amphet salts but im a lil lost...

[​IMG]

heres the bottle (with the essential eddited of course)
    [​IMG]
    does this mean im on a different salt then before? and if so whats the difference?
    heres some pics that may help:

2. dextroamphetamines are adderall. Your on the same thing, dont worry

3. adderall is a mixture of amph and d-amph

4. kinda htough so just the generics before never had the -ampth, thay aalwys just said ampth salt. find figured im on the same shit...

just not the buss lasts alot longer :)

5. #5 waterhurley, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    btw zooted that other half, and im zooted on 60mg right now :) im happy as shit.

plus i had like 4mg of klonopin at 7 this morn. plus i still got some dank left. today is a good day for me :)

hope you are all enjoying the same! now to see if i can get my tat drawn up

edit: i notice im not all jittery like adderall used to make me. very clean and calm (could be the klonnies) but had me feelin wonderful!

6. I think you were trying to hide what pharmacy the pills came from by editing out a portion of the phone number in the second picture, but between the two pictures there is only one number that is not shown and it's easy to find with Google. You also left the actual CVS pharmacy number and most of the physical address in both pics. Not sure if it makes a shit of difference. I'm just letting you know. :smoke:

7. Yeah amph salt is what it says on generic Adderall.

8. All this talk about blowin addy's is gettin me fiendin... enjoy your new script bro!

9. Ya I started taking adderall again this year and those are what ive been getting too. Same shit, just generic I think.

Northampton eh? You ever been to Divas nightclub? I went to a dubstep/dnb show there back in september.

10. divas isnt my scene. been to every other bar though lol

i was really high editing that pic and it was BEFORE i took all the addys so it was a stoner mistake. alls i ask is u dont come get me :smoke:

and im really not doing anything illegal with these (other then maybe accidentally taking too much)

i did so much earlier and since my doc fucked up with my xanny klonie scrip i need 7 more days to get those. soo mine as well stay zooted all night :)

11. I used to always get those from my friend, 20mg XR. It's adderall.

12. oh i know its adderall. said it on the script form and all. but the pharmacisit told me alot of pharmacies are switching from name brand to generic, and the make up of the generic is slighlty different and they need to call the doctor to verify if you NEED name brand, or if you can take the generic

when i get my klonopin perscription it says 'clonazepam 1mg 60 tabs' this script form said 'Adderall 20mg d-amp occr xr capsules. its all on computer paper so i could read it clearly.

who cares, speed is speed and im speedin like a mofo :hello: