Got some vics and flexeril PICS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ramone&emiglio, Oct 1, 2009.

1. #1 ramone&emiglio, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    So I've made good friends with this kid in the dorm adjacent to mine.
    This particular kid has a 10mg hydro / 500 mg apap script so hes been hooking me up. i get them at 5 dollars a pop, which aint to bad given most drugs are hard to come by at cheap, normal prices in college.

Anyway, today i got 10mg / 500mg apap Vics for 20 bucks plus he hooked me up with these two little pills called flexeril, or Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride.

I have erowidulated it already and apparantly they are muscle relaxents, read some [lame] experience reports.

Anyone have any experience with these yellow pills called flexeril?

EDIT: pills say TL 177 on them and are 10mg each
    IMG_0187.JPG

2. Yeah I was prescribed them once. They don't have much recreational value alone but they're good to take with opiates.

3. word ok. cool, im just glad he was cool and hooked me up.

4. Thats pretty expensive but like you say if they are hard to come by then they are worth it.

5. I've had those flexeril before. Exact same ones. If you snort them you will definitely feel good. really relaxed.

6. don't fucking snort flexeril.

the stuff is okay in combination but i don't see any recreational value in it. good before bed though for falling asleep quick, but it makes you feel groggy the next morning.

7. so does flexeril potentiate Vics?

8. Yeah in my opinion it does. Its a good opiate potentiator

9. the flexeril, aren't so good imo.

they are muscle relaxers, that barely work for what they are prescribed for.

they basically get you relaxed, but you have to take a bunch of 'em, i don't think 2 will do much for you.

10. I was thinking of taking them along with 2 of those 10mg vicodens. plus herb of course

11. sounds good to me

have fun :wave:

12. word thanks , they were free so im happy about that

13. yeah cyclobenzapine right? i took one of those with a valium and i was really fucked up. just jelly all day

14. yeah flexeril potentiates opies

15. My nod is hellah harder after I take some flexeril.