Pill ID:Was told Xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by C.R.E.A.M, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Hey grasscity, I got a few white pills from guy that usually gets me xanax. He said his connect didnt get the bars like I'm used too this time but circle xanax instead. I trust him even if there not xanax i know there something good. On one side of the pill there a big M and on the other there is a fraction, its c over 15( C/15). Are these the same as teh 2mg xanax bars I am used too? If not what are they ive never seen xanax with these imprints.
    Thanks!

2. pics? circle xanax? Only thing i can think of would be footballs but those are ovals. I never had circle ones maybe a generic or fake?

3. Kpins, a benzo but not xanax. Still can have fun with it though :)

4. 2mg klonopin, i got 30 of em like 4 days ago, they're all gone now though.

5. Klonopin is just as good as Xanax, not as well known by people who don't know their pills but plenty of people like em better than xannies.

6. Snorting kpins is wonderful. For me, they're much more euphoric than xanax.

7. if those are xanax those are the .50mg I think

8. Nah K-pins man haha =P. even better then the .5 xannies haha.

9. peeps shouldnt knoow about klonopins. Worst shit ever for ya!

10. You do realize klonopin along with just about every other benzo is nearly completely insoluble in water. Any effect you feel is from the drip going down into you're stomach.

Personally I like them both the same, but I love all benzos.

11. Are you sure? I'm not saying you're wrong I just want to know if you're positive you can't snort xanax cuz I hear people on here talking about that shit all the time. It'd be real funny if it turned out they were all just wasting their pills.

12. from my experiences snorting xanax does NOT work but i heard snorting kpins does

13. i like snorting k-pins cause they feel minty fresh in my nose

14. #15 xlikelocusts, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    They should just make a big ass sticky "If you snort pills, you're a dumbass" or make anyone who posts a thread about snorting pills an automatic ban and redirection to erowid.org.

Klonopin is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract with a bioavailability of 80–100% That means when you pop them like youre supposed to, youre getting at least 80% of the drug to work. Most of the time its 90 - 100%.

If you just swallow them, you are basically getting everything you can get from them...

What do you get from snorting?
    Well for one, your snorting fillers. Thats real good for your nose? *smashes head on table* Second, all those fillers are coating your mucus membranes so much, that you are actually getting less of the actual drug you want. Many people believe the drug hits you faster and harder, and it may very well for a brief period of time but hte reality is you are getting much less of the drug. You are wasting pills.

15. woah there, dont jump to conclusions. many pills are only good if snorted, just benzos in general arent so great when taken up the nose

16. Yes you are correct. I was blowing an OC40 last night with a friend but people need to know the difference between what pills are good and whats not. Its very easy with the help of google to find out. Erowid.org is an excellent example of great information. A couple of reads there and youd realize you are wasting xanax by snorting it. I remember a thread of someone trying to smoke vicodin? ..really? really? There should be a sticky telling people what pills are not good to snort.