Grey Goose and benzos

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 210hustla, Apr 25, 2009.

1. This is actually me and invictis's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What are those ones with the 'K' in the middle?

3. Someones in for a forgetful night ;)

and

Klonopin

4. brand klonopin, .5mg, they're pretty much the best you can get, they beat the shit out of generics, and they look badass. and yeah we're in for a fun night mofuckas.

5. Yeah those k-pins are the most badass style ever.

6. ive never had klonopin but i wish i had some lol

7. #7 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Wow I might actually get "high" off of Klonopin if I had that much. :devious:
    EDIT: Especially with that Grey Goose and weed. damn that picture looks nice....

8. thats beautiful
    texas knows what up, props for a nice lil stash.

9. fuck you two. wait. nvm i'm set too. have a good night guys!

10. ya. kjfjdslfkjsklfd

11. #11 Invictis, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    the fuck happened last night? oh and those white ones are 2mg klonos, theres 1 .5mg xanax thrown in there, and then those yellow pills are .5mg generic klonopin, the brand are the mothafuckin best though.

12. ok, so i assume they make a whole pill, then have a machine that pops out the K. Sooo imagine bein the homeless dude behind the warehouse or whatever that finds the fat bag of K's/ hAHA thats the hook up right thurrr:cool:

13. #13 Invictis, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    DUDE we were talking about that last night LOL, i was chillin at 210hustlas with my dumbass friend and he's like "DUDE, YOU KNOW HOW THEY HAVE DONUT HOLES FOR DONUTS? I WONDER IF THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE K'S SOMEWHERE!!" I paid a lot for these so I should go to walgreens and be like "WHERE ARE MY K'S AT?! LOOK HERE AT THIS PILL, THE K'S ARE MISSING". I bet they just make the pill then cut out the K, and use the K's to make other klonopins.

oh and comeon JD, I know you miss bars and al but you didn't have to delete that thread, he wasn't asking for dosage ADVICE he was just wondering what MG a bar is. I mean it's better that we tell him 1 bar is strong and to only take 1-2 instead of him thinking they're weak and popping like 10 of them.

14. fuckin ay, just imagine finding like a trash bag full of K's/:hello::hello:

damn id forget the rest of my life.

15. sounds like a blackout kinda night to me

16. I think they have a machine that makes them with the k cut out already. I think a lot of the pills would break if some k-punch came and smashed it in the middle.

17. what effects do those pills have? where can you get those?

18. Erowid.org

Also, a dealer

19. I'll admit the klonopin brand do look nice with that k in the middle, but they only "beat the shit out of" generics in appearance.

.5mg clonazepam is .5mg clonazepam, doesn't matter what pill press it's stamped in

20. couldnt find them on erowid thats the first place i looked.