do you dip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 waterhurley, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    im in a thread starting mood and i havent ever seen a thread about this.

i hate cigs, but i love dipping. skoal citrus is my tobaccy of choice. sucks that its 7.50 a tin around here.

if you dip, whats your flavor? redman natural isnt too bad but im a flavor kinda guy.

as a matter of fact im gonna pack up a nice lip in lue of this thread :hello:

2. #2 KeinMitleid, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    I dip occasionally, usually when I'm out of smokes and broke since Grizzly is $2.39 a can and lasts fucking forver. I stick with the mint or wintergreen, nothin fancy here.

And fuck Skoal, that shits for pussies! Get yerself some Grrrrrzly! :p

3. haha. skoal edge wintergreen is weak. but man i love citrus. $2.39 a tin? damn i need to move... lol

4. If you ever feel like moving down to Florida, just let me know! I know where the good shit is and everything is an ass load cheaper here.. Camels are $3.09 a pack, Grizzly is $2.39 a can and gas is under $2. Good prices on bud compared to the rest of the country too!

Its a win-win-win-win here.

5. you lucky bastard lol. gas is 1.81 here, camels are 5.50 a pack (but i dont smoke) and i have a very good bud hookup. where bouts in florida? planin a trip down there for fall

6. Down around Tampa, I'm right across the bridge in P county.. If you're ever down by this way drop me a PM man, I'll show you whats up around here and where to find what you need! It's always nice to help a fellow toker

And goddamn, you joined in 2003?? Holy shit you have been around here for a while!

Looks like we're playing a game of post tag too!

7. lol in 3 different threads... haha... im so wired. ill deff hit you up cuz we were plannin to hit up the tampa area

8. Fuck yeah man, any time you are down here we can blaze up and hit on some bitches! I'll take you to Ybor too and introduce you to my man Will who runs a head shop, he has some pretty bitchin stuff.

9. nice. sounds like a plan to me... always up to meet fellow blades ;)

10. So it's settled, we're smoking it up when you get down here!

...And who else voted on the dip poll? Whoever it was didn't feel like joing us I guess. Oh well, their loss.

11. hahathis thread seems to be more of a 2-way convo... lol got AIM?

12. Yeah, PM me and I'll give it to you.

And now we have 2 mystery voters! :eek:

EDIT: Look, we've practically covered Pandora's Box with our posts!

13. Yeah I dip constantly. I always have one under my lip. Swedish snus though, Ettan and General mostly.

14. Man, I don't do that shit!
    hahaha.

15. that shit done tore up my gums
    i wouldnt touch dip with a 10 foot stick nowadays, lesson learned.

16. husky mint once in a while.

17. For sure brotha, Skoal cherry's where its at, i go through like 3 cans a week of cherry, its like $6 bucks a can here, but theres a deal goin on at a local gas station where i can get 2 cans of Skoal for 8.50 so its siiiiiiick:)

18. All these pussy skoal dippers here, GRRRRIZLY REPRESENT! :smoke:

19. i like poppin in a snuss right after gettin faded, hate spittin that tingly, burny shit

20. copenhagen is the shit now thats a mans dip all u talkin bout pussies diggin skoal fuck off that shit tastes good as hell but it dont give u a gooz buzz
    occasional redman too but copenhagen FTW