Mushrooms on hair tests

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mean Mr Mustard, Apr 18, 2008.

1. My friend won't take mushrooms until i can proove to him that mushrooms won
    t show up on a hair test. You guys got anything?

2. i remembering hearing from a few friends that mushrooms show up as food poisoning on drug tests. I could be 100% wrong though.

3. I've heard the same thing, but have never really been in a situation where I needed to look into it.

Also, if you do mushrooms and they do come up just say "Sir as you can see no other illegal drugs came up on the hair test, I was simply picking mushrooms to eat on a pizza and I picked the poisionous ones that some people use as drugs"

4. They dont. There are specialized tests for testing for mushrooms but they are almost never used and mostly in getting government jobs. standard pannel tests or hair folical tests will not show even test for psilobin.

5. NAMushrooms word ends all discussion that is mushrooms :)

6. That would have to be the lames excuse ever. Unless you look like some kind of enviormentalist or something. I seriously doubt that they will buy that excuse.

but i guess you can try it

but i think it shouldnt, because marijuana really shows, only because of the smoke.
    Depending on strain, its hardly potent enough to show up in your hair other wise.

7. if its for a job, 99.9% chance they dont test for mushrooms/acid/mescaline. they arent really worried about hallucinogens just addictive/dangerous drugs like pcp, coke, meth, heroin, and weed because its the most commonly abused "drug." those home testing kits at cvs dont test for shrooms either so i dont know what the problem is. its a lot more expensive to test for psilocybin. just google drug testing and click the erowid link