MEME Jokes aren't always for the LULZ and can be SRS BZNSS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chrismittty, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Jesus, people are fucking idiots.

"I'm going to confess to murder online! No way that'll come back to bit me, right?"

2. I thought meme's and trolling was for little kids I got into it for about a month, but I got bored of it seriously what do you guys get out of doing these things?

3. Yeah man, I sware I had seen something justtt like it not that long ago...I wonder how many people do this shit?!

4. Trolling can be done by any witty person with a good sense of humor..I don't know many kids like that..Oh but.who are you asking?
    Are you asking the non-MEME makers that have soo far posted?

5. yea most of them are either not witty, funny or I've seen them already, but there are "troll hunters" that are super witty and just make all trolls look bad.

6. Dude trolls make me so angry. One time I raped my cat because I was so pissed off at trolls.

No joke.

7. for exapmle this guy you know, the trolls you see right through it's just annoying

8. [​IMG]
    love it. Nice post :smoking:

9. maan its srs bssnss, now all meme' must be looked at in a new light and also fully investigated, traced to maker, the list goes on and on Shmokayy

10. Guy's an idiot, sister's the only victim in all of this. I hope she's all right, one's dead and the other has proved he is unable to use what little of a brain he has; he'll be dead in a week with that little logic. :rolleyes:

11. pretty much everything and anything on the internet is a meme. Not only children use the world wide web.

12. to be fair, people should be given awards and moneys for removing these people from the gene pool

13. But if we remove these people from the gene pool, who is going to be left to remove the abusive meth addicts from the gene pool?

14. Seriously what a fucking idiot, "claiming 'some' of the confession was true," "there is SOME truth behind it, but I'm not saying what was true and what wasn't."

How hard would it have been to just say, "lawl naw man its a joke, calm down guys, it's a meme."

15. I've seen confession bears before that confess murder. I think theyre are real. Most are,or supposed to be.

16. aahahahaha YES! FUCKING YES.
    My stomach hurts, too funny.

[​IMG]

17. Hahhah

18. Wow. What an idiot. i certainly get that the internet is filled with tons of dark humor which i enjoy but confessing to a murder using a meme. HAHAHA what a jackass.