I just saw a whole fucking fleet of UFOs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokegreen, Mar 11, 2012.

1. My mom called us all out side freaking out and I ran out to see like 20-30 red glowing orbs floating across the sky. Like the steriotypical alien invasion type of shit. I stared for a few seconds and noticed that some of them were starting to sort of "click off" like their lights faded and they turned dark, but still slightly discernable against the night sky.
    I ran and grabbed my camera, but it was out of batteries so I could only get a few seconds of footage, which was of the last four or so that were still remaining. They moved sluggishly, but somehow they disappeared really quickly so the footage is really disapointing especially since the camera doesn't have a good zoom.

I don't really believe in "alien invasions" and all that and I'm more inclined to believe that it's a governmental kind of thing but still... these things looked and moved in a really strange kinda way.

The thing that really struck me was that it was obvious that whoever designed/initiated this thing wanted people to see them. They were wayyy too strange and blatant against the sky for us seeing them to be an "accident". It was intentionally planned for people to see them or they wouldn't have moved so slowly in a group like that with red glowing lights surrounding them.

.... so yeah.... discuss, maybe someone else saw these tonight too...

2. Cool story bro, needs more aliens and shit.

Oh wait.......

3. post whatever you filmed.

4. Did you also meet lucy that night?

5. cigarette juice

6. That happened to me to I saw it as well.

Me and my friend marry jane were chilling out and then i went to my car met up with a nice girl called lucy and then THAT'S WHEN I SAW IT TO.

7. I've seen things like this happen before, seen reports on them too

8. By the way OP i do believe you, i was just messing around :) search the phenix lights sounds kind of what you saw ??

9. last time i saw 2 triangular shape moving around the sky at night. it was crazy

10. Alright, well I was hoping for more mature responses than this, especially since I've been around for a while and I don't troll, but I guess that was too much to ask...

I'll post what I filmed as soon as I can find the damn Usb cord thats lost, murphys law and all....

11. wheresthe videa

12. #13 ismokegreen, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Ah thanks man, Yeah they at least share similarities with the lights that I saw, but the ones I saw were red and seemed more pronounced (probably just because I saw the real thing and the ones on the videos were taken with crappy cameras), but yeah could be the same thing...
    My friend was telling me about something like that just now when I called and told him about this... seems like a lot of people have seen shit like this. Crazy man.

13. subd for the vid. I hope the govt. didnt see this thread and have u killed.

14. Alright guys, this is really a pathetic excuse for a video and doesn't really show you what htey looked like. THey were a lot stranger and closer up when I first ran outside, but this was basically all that was left once I got the camera and the battery was dead so I only got 12 seconds of footage... almost not worth posting but I will anyways.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JED9-NwChSA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]UfOs - YouTube[/ame]

15. Wow interesting, maybe a fighter formation, although i think that's probably aliens

16. ive seen some crazy experimental aircraft before.

never a whole fleet though.

17. Sounds crazy dude. Do you live in a city or was it out in the country?

I'm yet to experience UFO sightings

18. They're practicing for something bigger.

They're doing it to see how the few civilians that see it, react.

19. It wasn't anything like any sort of airplane. Aircraft, experimental aircraft like the poster above said? Sure, but definitely not a plane. I mean I can't stress enough how much crazier they looked when I first stepped out and they were floating over my head in droves.

I live in a smaller sized city that is surrounded by country... like tobacco fields and shit. But I'm right there in the middle of "town" in a neighborhood.