Time to pull

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by that1boy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. So sad to say but out of 5 plants 4 are males and I think its time to pull the and play with them. Maybe try to make some hash or something. If you have any questions or advice be sure to throw it in.

Attached Files:

2. That sucks. That's why I'm too afraid to grow from seed. You never know what your going to get. I will stick with clones.

So sad, they look nice and healthy too.

I would make some BHO if anything.

3. I have herd that starting them under 24 hour lighting for the first few weeks will reduce the # of males. But dont quote me on that.

4. @ blizoblunt..I think I will make some. Hopefully it'll have some potency. @ stupidstuff, Thanx for the tip, I'll keep that in mind for my winter crop.

5. #5 sgtstadanko, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That is y u start them insides in like january an find the sex before u even
    Put them out side.

6. i dont think you can make hash from males...

7. Also if you start them out in deeper containers. If they are in little starter cups they are most likely to be male.

8. not to try to one up or anything but I started 2 seeds in dixie cups on my window sill and they both turned out females. i think its all luck of the draw

9. yea Im wit lilRonnie, I know females like it deep but I dont think that applies to plants:rolleyes::smoke::D

10. Its all predetermined by the seed. You have a 50/50 chanch of getting a female. Either it is or it isnt.