4 bagseeds tpss and grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chillychillwill, Mar 4, 2012.

1. #1 chillychillwill, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    There was an error in the title, i meant "toss and grow"

I just got 4 bag seeds and if I germinate them and just plant them out in a wooded area, what can I expect? The area I'm in is at about 71 degrees a day.

EDIT: I don't literally mean toss and forget about them, I just wanted to know if I could just germ them, plant them, water them, then cure.

2. 4 dead plants

3. [quote name='"mattmc804"']4 dead plants[/quote]

Unfortunately he's right. Marijuana is not just going to grow on it's own in the wild. why not put a little work into your grow?

4. Just read up a bit, clear some branches in the woods. Get some quality soil and nutes. Dig a hole. Fill it. Water, sex, train

5. ...you should dig a hole in the earth, then add your own quility soil that is pH adjusted, aerated and retains good moister....I suggest using a pure organic soil.

6. So dig a hole, fill it with soil, and plant the seed? There'll be enough light in the area. Should the seeds be germinated?

7. Don't forget about water. With out water they will die.

8. Yea germ them. If you can then start them in solos on your deck or in your yard

9. Maybe my thread name was a little too vague, haha. When I said toss and grow I didn't mean literally, my mistake. I will be watching the plant, but what I really meant was, could I expect to just germ it, plant it, water it, then cure it? Could I expect it to be that easy?

10. it'd get eaten probably

11. If nothing went wrong it'd be that easy. That's the way to go on the first grow IMO. Good practice