Easy Bud - First ever grow!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by imh1m4n, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Attached are grow locations.

Attached Files:

2. Thats a very nice area, make sure you can supply water somehow, naturally or through other means,

3. Thanks man, I only live round the corner Lol, So I can go water it every couple days and I also plan on making one of those automatic feeders, simply a 2 liter bottle of drink emptied, filled with water and the lid pierced with a needle and the you bury the end with the hole in next to your grow and about an inch deep and apparently that lasts 2 days to a week, then you cut off the end facing up to collect rain water. Anyway Thanks for stopping by. :D

4. hope theyre arent a lot of people in the area thats wide open on a hill lol

5. Ye, no one goes there and you can't really see because of the camera angle and crap quality but it's filled with corn and if your standing at the bottom you can't see 5 foot from the grounds so it's good :)

6. You sure? Cause if that place was around me I'd smoke there all the time :p

7. Haha my first weed experience was there, but it's cool easy bud doesn't grow over 70cm so thats a plus and it took me 10 minutes to wade through that waist high corn, it's effort to get there so were good. Just can't wait to get seeds in post, only a few day now, and I know were late but fuck it, see what happens :)

8. As long as its safe from people you should be good. I'm sure you already know, but fields are some prime growing location cause of all the sunlight.. it won't even really matter that you started late. Best of luck growing :smoke:

9. Yeh it's all good and good to have you on board!! Gonna need a fair bit of advice but I reckon we will be alright, won't all be plain sailing though! And it is very sunny there, but we are growing a few meters away from a dead tree to give us a bit of cover when it rains! Stupid UK weather Lol. :D

10. havin sum bad weather here today as well. Sun came out for a total of 5 minutes or so. Lame

11. Ugh, in the UK it's supposed to rain for all of next week, so it will have stopped (the heavy part anyway) lol for when they go in there, also forgot to mention, they are auto-flowering so summer solstice and the light hours changing won't effect it :)

12. Forecast here shows storms all this upcoming week, however i doubt them.

13. Obviously it's better if you don't have them! :p

14. Look at that field- no small trees, no bushes, no weeds anywhere. This place gets mowed or hayed probably every year. That's why it looks so nice. Try planting in the tree line with southern exposure and spread your plants out

15. It get's mowed at the end of september, when it starts getting cold again in the UK and not mowed harvested, you can't see in picture but its all corn and wheat. Thanks for the advice though and where I am planting them is where I was standing when I took the photo so not where the picture is showing, silly me wasn't thinking Lol. I will be sure to spread them out! Thanks brotherwind. :smoking:

16. Good luck to you, Happy Growing!!

17. I am the other half of the grow lol. Well...third

18. How much do you guys think we will yield from these plants? They say 250 - 350 grams per plant on the website, but for me it is hard to comprehend because that is such a crazy amount... For our spot how much do ya think ?