Grow update !!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokeylungs420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. #1 smokeylungs420, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    alright so i started these girls in the greenhouse on march 14 after germinating them.After they were 2ft tall i transplanted them into the ground.this is my first grow and i am very pleased with the results so far and one is over 6ft and their still growing!:)

Have a look!

DSC01774 (2).jpg

DSC01780 (2).jpg

DSC01831 (2).jpg

DSC01828 (2).jpg

2. Great job man! That are pretty damn big and definitely looking healthy. Are they feminized??

3. yup they are all feminized!
    got the measurements last night

6ft 4"
    5ft 7"
    5ft 3"
    5ft 5"

4. the smell is just amazing!

5. Seems like your a natural green thumb! You must be taking care of those babies, cause there lookin great. Cant wait to see them flower! Good luck man.

6. Man those look beautiful! As beautiful as the foresty background. I'd like to have that back yard.

7. Huge! Subbed for updates!

8. DANG they're crazy :D Subbed:d

9. OMG, those look amazing, I can't wait to see more updates!

10. thanks i got a late start though

11. UPDATE: alright so this is like my worst day ever! 3 of my plants are male including my 2 biggest and my smallest.i went to water them today and they little sacks all over and on broke open and and pollen came out.im soo pissed about this but i still got 1 that hasnt showed any pistoles.

Attached Files:

12. Nooo :( im soo sorry for your loss.

13. sorry dude, that really blows :(
    hopefully you still got that one female!

14. Ugh that sucks, I lost one of four to male too. Glad I got some from clone :)

15. Sucks brother, always next year, and maybe bring some inside? lol ;)

16. yea it does! but hopefully the 1 is a fem cause i cut 3 clones off it today gunna see if theyll grow:p and i would if i could not my house:p

17. the tallest was 8ft 6" when i pulled it out of the ground:p!

18. holy shit that sux,,i thought u had all girls,,, where are you located? mine still not showing