Let me know what you think of these

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by chemists, Jun 1, 2011.

1. They're all right. What kind of soil you got them in?

2. Miracle grow starter soil that was in small peat moss cups i planted right into the ground... i also use infinity, buddah grow and super nova... ive got bat guano but idk when to start using it

3. month and a half to 2... they dont get a ton of direct sunlight

4. They look healthy, maybe a little leggy.

IMO, I think they are too close together. Don't know how big that strain gets but I think they are gonna get all tangled up as they grow.

5. they might...might have to do something about it but didnt have any other choice really haha its my first grow anyways so

6. If they are not feminized you probably will be cutting down some males as soon as they start flowering so that will help. Also being that they are not getting a lot of sun they will grow up more than out which will also help you.

7. super nova and bat guano... let me guess you're new to this? your shit aint gonna be organic just to let you know

8. #10 chemists, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    bat guano isnt organic dude? supernova is kelp extract you dont even know wtf your talking about.. and if you took 2 seconds to read i just said this is my first grow

9. and they should be feminized

10. they look healthy like a horse

11. Im gonna post a few new pictures today...stay posted!

12. DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

Only been about 3-4 days but might as well keep posting. As you can see in the later pics, I had/have a bug problem. The yellow spots on the leaves came from Ortho ecosmart outdoor insect killer, which listed spider mites among other things as what it kills....think I used too much, hopefully no other damage is done.:hippie:

13. Well i got 4 finger leaves now... thinking i did some damage with the pesticide :( and it still looks like i might have spider mites

14. bump!...new pics soon

15. Oh man... pesticide? It's so sad when i see growers use pesticides on their plants- we put this shit in our lungs! lets keep it organic. i recommended lady bugs for any future harmful bug-killing ventures.

16. lol if youve got a way to keep lady bugs on my plants let me know... but ive only bought organic pesticides and theyve started to work... the new growth looks great and healthy...might have finally gotten rid of my spider mites!

17. the organic stuff i have said its safe enough to put on plants you eat up until the day you eat them so i dont feel as worried...plus itll be months for me before harvest

18. DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0431.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

Whats up guys! some new updated pics... the new growth looks good to me, brewin up a batch of ferts now to give to em today... you can see something strange going on with the leave curling but other than that they look goods to me...still think i got a bit of a bug problem on the 5 but whatever... let me know what you think!