Outdoor 2009 Monster Plants

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 5150, Jul 29, 2009.

1. 3x3x3 hole with fox farms ocean forrest soil mixed with 40% perlite. Waited 3 weeks and started using fox farms grow big fert. That the only thing I have done to these plants. They were planted May 24th and they were about 1 foot tall.

Five of the plants I got at a medical card holders meeting. G-13 was written on the pot. Who knows what it really is?

Just starting showing pre flower on the 27th.

Anyway enjoy and I will update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Those are big and bushy. + rep. And welcome to GC!

3. Thanks. It has been two days since the last pics in this thread. They must be in stretch mode for they are about 3 inches over the fence overnight. Tonight I tied it over with some string. The plants along the fence is about 6 feet tall tied over. And about 8 feet wide. I will update some new pics soon.

I hope they are stretching now. I just saw some pre plowers on the 27th. Fisrt time with this strain so who knows.

I was being a pussy foot with ferts so they plants in the pots fell behind and lost the dark lush green. They started to purple out in the stems. I just started feeding from every 3rd watering to every 2nd watering this week. So far I got most the purple out of the stems but still lacking the dark green in the leaves.

4. those are disgustingly big and beautiful and I am soooo jealous right about now....

5. you clearly have a knack for horticulture....plants look great; and yah i can see the ones in the totes started running a bit low on nutes(N). good job.

fyi( just in case you didnt know...an you prob. do) your corn might need some help come pollination time, i dont know how windy it is there and there isnt a vast quantity of it, sooooo
    +rep for all the greeness: corn, marigolds, sunflowers, ganja an all!!:hello:

6. hey man sick plants ill post mine up soon i have 3 for now jus to see how they do and then it starts next year....same principal....my holes were 2x4x4 and all of them are outgrowing their cages....toke on:smoking:

7. beautiful plants, and i love how u put all the innocent plants around the weed =D even tho weed should be innocent =/ happy harvest and +rep!

8. beautiful plants and dog

9. Very nice, you should get an insane yield! Great work.

10. This is so gorgeous.

11. Well I had to tie the plant by the fence over today. I hope the stretch is not to bad.
    Here is some more pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Bro, your neigbors defintely smell this shit lol...those are big!

13. how did you get them to get so big?

14. 3x3x3 hole with fox farms ocean forrest soil mixed with 40% perlite. Waited 3 weeks and started using fox farms grow big fert. That the only thing I have done to these plants. They were planted May 24th and they were about 1 foot tall.

5 of the clones were one foot tall and topped when small. Each clone had 4 main stems when planted in the ground. The left and middle plant were LST as were the ones in the pots.

I always check the Ph and wait till I see the plants start to wilt before I water again. The only ferts I have used is Fox Farm Grow big to date.

I like the Fox Farm soil for it is already PH adjusted to 6.8 out of the bag.

15. tbhe plants look really good +rep, get some nutes for flowering, also having that big of plannts and that many in a small back yard with neighbors on top of you seems like a easy way to get busted.

16. Impressive, most impressive...:cool:

17. #17 5150, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    Neighbor's or cousin's view
    [​IMG]
    Notice the trash can?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View from above
    [​IMG]

18. #18 LilGreenThumb, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    wow what a grow! ill be following buddy! hey g13 huh? im growing it! the ones in the totes look like mine hey how you get so many heads? when did you start this grow? (month)......my g13 has 10 head i top the main stem if i didnt it would be hella tall. i used fox farm soil too and grow big. how much yield you thin you get off one of the plants in those totes????? much respect i hope i can do it like u one day i love the set up! another question where u get the seeds ??? i understand if you cant answer i know one thing ill be getting some more g13 next year! cause i love big plants baby! heres my baby monster

[​IMG]

our plants look the same dont ya think? not size but the way they grow.:hello:
    can u take a pic of the bottom of the stem for me on one of those plant in totes please.

19. Great looking plant. Yes they do look the same. If you read the thread all your questions will be answered. I am in a hurry or I would reply more.

20. What a beautiful back yard! Looks like a good place to enjoy a joint and some Sublime. Looking good man!