5150's Backyard 2012

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 5150, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 5150, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Got a real late start but promiss good show as always. Plants are little bigger right now. I will take pics tomorrow. Also planting in final pots and ground tomorrow.

Same thing FF and Perlite at 30%

Right now my backyard is a over grown weed mess right now. Got lots of work to do. Also going to use the carports with half plastic and half sun cloth to keep the bugs out. Trying to keep the size down this year. I do not want them big this year.

Attached Files:

2. Nice bro .. are those all fem'd seeds ?

3. YESS I've been waiting for this all year !!!!! Good luck 5150 I can't wait to see what you got for us this year :hello::smoke:

4. Hi, looks like everyone is excited to see this grow so I'm pulling up a chair to if you don't mind. :)

I'm Mjmama, nice to meet you. :wave:

5. Glad to see your still at it you ole son of a bitch:) Had me worried since you went silent after last years harvest. Dont leave me hanging this year Bro!

So why not as big? Worried about the mold again or was it a storage issue? Just wondering.

Also what is your strain lineup? You had some huge ass C99 and WW's last year!

Mjmama I lost my chair can we share yours?!? :)

VOO

6. [quote name='"VooDoom"']Glad to see your still at it you ole son of a bitch:) Had me worried since you went silent after last years harvest. Dont leave me hanging this year Bro!

So why not as big? Worried about the mold again or was it a storage issue? Just wondering.

Also what is your strain lineup? You had some huge ass C99 and WW's last year!

Mjmama I lost my chair can we share yours?!? :)

VOO[/quote]

LOL front row baby. :p

7. #8 5150, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012

Yah every year after my grows I take off and do my other hobbies. Every year People think I am dead. But I show up at grow season each year.

Thanks for all the replies friends.

Question? This year I want to add screen or bug net to the sides of my carports. I already have those magnetic screen doors that close behind you as you go in and out (as seen on TV) I figured it was easy and not havint to build door or frame in real aluminum screen or plastic framed door.

My question is do anyone know of a cheap screen meterial I could use on the carports sides? Sun shade is not bad but has 50% to 75% sun block. Milatary mesquito net is an option but price is hi. Anyone know a cheap mesh thay could use for the side? Also what the lowest sun shade % you can buy?

I only want the mesh at about 6' hi max. Could go as low as 4' though. I need about 120'. I had some bud worms that made mold last year. I need to keep the moths out at all cost.

8. Glad to see ya back at it 5150! I'm def pullin up a chair for this one!:wave::bongin:

9. #10 5150, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Here is the doors I bought.

Not sure how the wind test will work out. But I am going to try these out. They make garage door and double garage door ones as well. I paid under $30 for two regular doors shipped thru Ebay. You can buy the knockoffs for about $8 free shipping. But I wanted to go with the named brand for some reason. Not sure how the bottom going to be bug tight. But I will figure out something. I may buy an $8 knockoff just to use the magnets on the bottom part.

Do not buy these from TV. They are 1/2 the price on ebay.

IDK it looks like the wind would blast them wide open? Buy hey atleast the would shut between gust right? LOL Your thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2FQvfNGbt0]Magic Mesh Magnetic Screen Door - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqJ_VB1ecE&feature=related[/ame]

10. Good to see you back man. Subbed

11. Cool shit u are back. Y such a late start this year. U had some monsters last year

12. Are those ladies Females (fem seeds) ?

13. i watched ur grow last year and it was outstanding. best wishing this year and thanks for sharing

14. I remember your grow from last year. FUcking awesome. Can't wait for this one!

15. Sweet found this thread early. Goodluck this year.

16. Lol Hell yea Id love to get a couple magnet mesh screens to give peace of mind that the bugs aren't nesting in

17. Ok, even witht the late start i think youll do well again.... im in.

18. I really like the magnet screens(from the looks of them). I think they are a major improvement from last years carport door. I might buy one of these for the patio door. The fact that the dog can use it is worth the money alone to me. Go for it.

VOO

19. Dammmmmn son. Good job. Transplant pretty soon tho. You prob know that tho.