ThEbLuEMaGoO's Outdoor Grow, Take #2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys, didn't do a grow journal last year but as some of you know I had a beautiful girl that I was forced to tear out early due to looming helicoptors. This year I'm going unknown bagseed again, with a slight twist. These seedlings, (only 3 sprouted out of about 40) are 30+ years old from when my dad used to grow. Currently have them under CFL's under this last bit of cool weather goes away. I will be using 60 gallon pots filled with my own special blend of worm castings, bat guano, rich composted soil, and chicken poop. Throwing in a couple night crawlers for good luck, and I will be supplementing only during flowering with a Calcium - Phosphorus powder that I mix in with water. seedlings are doing pretty well (except for one little guy) and it looks like I have a deffinate Indica-sativa mix and one solid indica.
    Take a look and tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. 30+ years old!?

3. Yep! Might explain why I only got 3 sprouts and two solid seedlings to work with. Found them in an old pill bottle inside my dad's tackle box while cleaning out the basement.

4. Well, some good times were had 30 years ago,if the old man is still around smoke with him and listen to the stories, if he's not offer some of that smoke to his spirit. good luck
    peace

5. Haha my dads sitting in the living room with me right now, He hasn't smoked since I was born and despite my offers, still refuses to. Still, he has told me that his bud was the best bud around when he used to grow, and he's excited to see what I can do with these plants.

6. #6 LankySwag, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    60 gallon pots?

Holy shit

7. #7 LankySwag, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Best of luck, I'll be following

8. I'll be following this for sure. I've been watching you around GC and I like your style.

9. Well I hope that their all girls. "5150" grows in big barrels check out their last years grow for some inspiration
    peace

10. #10 ThEbLuEMaGoO, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Picture update guys, the Indica Dominant seedling is showing some purpling of the new leaves and stems (Hard to tell in the pics) but after gleaning some advice from corto I feel that this is simply a purps strain, as the other seedling is in the same soil and is not purple. Starting to see that seond set of 5 fingers already and the first set isn't even full yet :). Indica is lagging a little with her 5's just breaking free.

Attached Files:

11. Nice, I always love a good purple strain. It's so exciting to watch them grow up every time.

12. I gotta ask my dad if he ever grew any purps lol, I could tell right off the bat it was Indica. Interestingly enough, the other one reeks like roadkill skunk already and the purple has little to no smell at all.

13. Anyone have any experience/feedback on growing in 50 gallon drums?

14. Hey guys, quick picture update even though it looks like interest in my journal is just about dead lol. As you can see, the indica seems to just wanna grow wider, while the other seedling is reaching for the sky. Let me know what you think :)

Attached Files:

15. SUB'D i gusta what i see

16. Hey thanks man stick around I'll do my best to put on a show hahaha.

17. Update. Put them out today for some sun, It's still a little chilly but by next week I think they're going out for good.

Attached Files:

18. Nice looking gurls I have started a journal also will update with pics soon. keepem green dirrtyd

19. I'll be checking in, when did you start your grow?

20. holy shit!!! make seeds on the other side of ur property with 2 small plants and name the strain after ur dad :hello: