Favorite types of papers and blunts?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ogKUSHbone, Dec 13, 2011.

1. what are yall's favorite types of papers, blunts, flavors, sizes and everything

2. juicy jays 1.25 inches blueberry flavor they are the best you gotta try them

3. Raws and cyclones

4. Juicy jays

5. Raw King Size Slims, Bob Marley King Size, and Vanilla Dutchmaster Cigarillos.

6. Bob Marley hemp papers

7. zig zags and swishers

8. Regular zig zags and Hempires or Hempire king size

9. cyclones are sickening. I smoked a blueberry cyclone and i tasted nothing but chemicals. i have never smoked cyclones or even blunts since. wraps are nasty too.

I like zig zags, in my avatar. classics. and when i used to smoke blunts, "Green Game" cigars look em up. not sold everywhere though, but theyre the best. burn forever.

10. Hide Yo churren know whats up with the grape games there where its at for blunts ive only ever used zig zags but i want to try raws

11. hell yeah man, i guess its a NJ thing, but Games are probably the slowest burning blunt if you roll them the right way, shits last forever. peel the outer wrap, split, roll, then RE-apply the outer layer. 2-step process.

Ive been to parties where we were all too high from the blunt, and it was still about 1/5th or 1/4th left. it lasted soo long that we got so many pulls we were all too gone and couldnt keep going, so we gave the rest of the blunt to some random kid. he was thankful as hell! thats what the herbs all about, giving:smoke:

(vanilla, green) *ive never had a grape but i wanna really bad*

12. 1.25 Hempire lol hemp Skucks aren't bad either, but they tear pretty easy.

13. Peach or strawberry white owls:)

14. I prefer games when I can find them but usually I end up getting white owls..for papers I like raw king size and tops

15. Swishers Sweets and Zig Zags.

16. Zig Zag Slow Burning and White Owl cigarillos.