New Golden Gate Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by keifman54, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I needed a new grinder and checked out Amazon, cause I like doing shopping there. I wanted a large grinder, four piece with pollen catcher and not too expensive.

The Golden Gate Grinder had great reviews, local San Francisco boyz. They have a 'you gotta be happy or send it back' warranty .. so what did I have to loose?

I have Amazon prime .. yay .. two day free shipping and it's on my doorstep. It works like a champ, probably the best grinder I've ever had. 2.5 inch, four piece, pollen catcher, really nice cnc work on the aluminum, perfect weight, little scraper to get your keif out :ey:

It was only $26 and I figure it's a promotion because it's a great deal .... posted some pics, not great pics, I'll try and do some more and better, but I was kinda baked on the Durban Poison .. one grind and already some keif   :smoking:

golden-gate-grinder-1.jpg golden-gate-grinder-2.jpg golden-gate-grinder-3.jpg golden-gate-grinder-4.jpg golden-gate-grinder-5.jpg golden-gate-grinder-6.jpg

2. Be careful with that thing, man.

;)

3. Total Sharpstone ripoff...Watch out for metal shavings. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 keifman54, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Haha .. a ripoff! Of what .. dude it's a grinder :) No metal  shavings .. and if there  were I'd clean them out ...

5. #5 halowmrstoner, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    this grinder is great and does the wonderful job grinding the herbs to fine bits. the design and the build feels very similar to the spacecase but without the logo. 

6. I found that hitting it like a hammer on the counter easily doubles the amount of keif collected. Before I would hit it on my palm a couple times.

7. from your logic it sounds like keif grows on grinders. go troll elsewhere. 

8. #8 bob barker, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    Excuse me but if you hit it harder more kief will pass through the screen.

[​IMG]

OP haters gonna hate  LOL I also have amazon prime which is awesome! I even dropped netflix b/c all the instant movies/shows wih prime.

9. Haha, I thought you were trying to imply something about metal shaves. From a logical perspective, yes if you have herb in the any grinder, doing this will help. 

10. #10 DoomStar, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014

It's definitely an absolute ripoff of the the Sharpstone design. If it works, it works but there's no denying that.

[​IMG]