Best Papers/Blunt Wraps/Brands

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KinkySwitch, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I am probably going to start a war somehow but -

Your favorite brands/papers/blunts

Papers - What do you like? Do they roll easy? do they stick to your roller? Hemp, Rice?

Blunt Wraps - Flavors, unflavored? Easy to roll for you? Blunt rollers? Do you like them?

RAW, Elements, ZigZag (to name a few..) What brands do you trust like?

I got this stupid Platinum blunt wrap brand.. it almost shredded to bits when I rolled it up by hand. I did a decent job, patched it upnicely, fudged it up with spit and smoothed it out...
    1.5g in weight..

So...

Yeah, let's see who likes what.. and in terms of cost, what IS the best deal?

2. Blunt wraps are garbage.

Best papers are Raw King sized, without a doubt.

3. I like Raw Hemp and DLX papers.

4. I find that RAW papers stick to my roller (also RAW) a lot more.. so far these zigzags aren't bothering me at all. But they look too much like cigs for me now because they aren't tan/see through.

5. I don't use a roller, myself, so I can't really comment. :)

6. King size silver rizla are my favourite!!

7. Zig Zag slow burners have always been a favorite of mine, as the weed doesn't fucking ash before it's smoked on a tight joint. Nothing I hate worse than ash falling outta my joint before it's ash because of shit papers.

8. Favorite papers? I'd have to go with zigzag's. Mainly because I buy the small ones, so I can usually get more joints then I would with others.

My favorite blunt so far would have to be, black n' blueberry blunts (wraps or fatmouth). I find they smell extremely strong and taste it also.

9. The papers i prefer are Raw Organic king size or elements king size. I personally don't like blunt wraps, though I don't mind Kingpin, I prefer Garcia Vega Game cigarillos. You get 3 per pack and they are the perfect size.

10. Pure Hemp Jokers. <3

11. I like Skunk brand hemp papers and RAW 300's.

No blunts for me, but when I did smoke them I really liked Game blunts for some reason.

12. Papers - King sized Zig-Zags

Blunts - Strawberry White Owls.

13. Papers I have to stick with the Bob Marley hemps the things are huge.

Blunt would have to be Dutch Masters followed closely by Game. Swishers are just boo boo and burn up in 15 minutes and White Owls always seems to run

14. King Size RAWs, King Size Zig Zags, and Elements are my favorites. EZ Widers are very good too, imo. i dont really mess with blunt wraps or blunts in general very much but when i do i prefer Backwoods

15. Hempire OR Skunk Brand papers. ALL DAY ER' DAY!

16. This.

I used to roll EZ Widers but Jokers seem to burn much slowly and dont create a ton of ash. They dont stick to my fingers and seem to roll quite nice in my RAW joint roller

17. I enjoy RAW Papers, but I want to try other brands. As for blunts, Swishers and White Owl's are pretty nice.

18. Elements , Raw , slow burning and easy to roll .. Make the J straight in shape ;)