Organic Growing Acronyms

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Gandalf_the_Green, Jul 31, 2014.

lol how far does this go?

FTW- For the Worms, as in, "I bought rock dust, harvested comfrey leaves, and made Bokashi bran, all FTWs."

Actually I think I like that one......

Exactly...

I'm down with For the Worms...  :) 

3. #23 Possuum, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Awright....I vote we remove FTW lol. Or leave it as is. When I use it it will be exclusively for Free The Weed. All the other uses are great also and we'll leave it up to the reader to decide. That might be for laughs at some point.

Gandalf I grew up in FL man. I was running around in the orange groves and piney woods long before there was a disney world plan. Didn't pay much attention in HS but I sure did chase a lot of hardbelly split tails and spent a majority of my time at the beach. Right coast of FL all up and down and a good bit of time on the west coast of FL as well. Since that time I've traveled and lived from one end of the lower 48 to the other and did 3 winters in AK. Walked my daughter down the aisle in Ohau.

Last move settled us in the hollars of Kaintuck. We like it pretty much around here. The Monkee and I .... :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin: ... we're pretty much social recluses these days and Kaintuck is a great place to be one of those. People seem to pretty much mind their own bidnezz for the most part. A real "don't ask don't tell" kinda place. I like that.  :smoking:  PLUS, electricity is .065 per kW LOL. Put that math in your 1000 watt calculator.

I haven't actually spent any time at all in Lexington. Just passed right on by .... :smoke:

4. GG, ya crackah mofo.... It's "gangstA" not "gangster" educated mafokkers dont know how to spell no street wise shit. Make me go all pedantic and shit.

Ole Coot. He's an OG. Betcha $1 that if he dont know the mofo that coined that term then he dang gone sure know OF him. Much respect...ole Coot be a badassed OG.

Word.... :bongin:

5. @[member="Chunk"]  I can't edit the first post of this thread anymore.... Is there like a time limit on editing posts?  Is there any way to lift that limit on just the very first post of the thread, so that I can keep it updated?

6. Lol...you poor guy. It's somewhat of a right of passage to be "that guy" who volunteers to keep a thread updated in the Oh-Section. Congratulations and a Great Job +25 reps :bongin:

Chunk feel free of will to delete any or all of my...ahem "contributions"

lol I'm too white and midwestern for that shyte lol

I googled it..... Ice T?  lol  Is 80s and 90s rap up Coot's alley?  Or just Law and Order? lol

I also found shit online saying OG may have meant Ocean Grown (meaning not grown in the mountains of Cali), or OverGrow (apparently a Canadian breeder)

8. #28 donothinggardening, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    SFW - Soil Food Web
    IRL - In Real Life

Sup, gandalf :wave:

9. FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt?

10. I read somewhere that when it comes to Herb stuff like (OG) is actually Ocean Grown instead of the typical Original Gangster.

2 cents my ?