4 plants 5000watts 200gallons soil water only

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by maina, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Ok 4 maina pots in 4 kidy pools that where filled with 50 gallons of my outdoor mix all organic
    [​IMG]
    T[​IMG]hat my friends is chicken wire all over the ceiling so I can tie up BIG BUDS:D
    Got The 28,000 BTU wall banger running wow she cools things of fast.
    [​IMG]
    This little baby is going to make my life alot better :hello:
    [​IMG]the room is 12x24x8 half is for the 4 SSSDH the other half its a suprize:D
    There is panda film all the way around the room.
    [​IMG] thats a 1250 cfm blower there will also be a 750 cfm and a 450 cfm blower
    There is a lung room 7x12x8.
    The roo[​IMG]m at the start[​IMG][​IMG]
    Full cloner going .
    [​IMG] some day get my microscope going:(.And water filter befor snow flies going with spring water now.
    [​IMG]
    BARE BULB baby[​IMG]Alot of chicken wire to tie shit up:D
    My new gard d[​IMG]og she is now 75lb and all teath:hello:
    I came how late with lights out she didnt know it was me when I came In the house :eek:
    I almost shit.I had 2 seconds to let her know it was me.that pick is 2 months old she is 7 months old now.

2. [​IMG]
    I have just one 1000MH going and I spin the plants I want a killer root mass.I will then cut them back some befor they go into flower.They have a 3 time streach:cool:

3. Nice setup. A couple of your pics are covering words so it's difficult to read but looks nice nonetheless. 5000 watts for 4 plants seems a bit excessive to me, I'd probably toss in a few more ladies but meh, the amount you harvest is gonna rock.

4. google heaths monster plants indoor grow.
    If I pull 5lb indoors on 4 plants I will flip :D
    Or I could go shit tun of plants and go to jail for life:eek:
    Like 40 plants in 5 gallon buckets with 5 lights.Looks better in court with 4;)

5. Killer looking room Maina. I'm rooting for ya to hit you 5lb mark. Best of luck.

6. Thanks VW also this will be a flip flop 3 1000 ballast running full time center bulb will be the only one running all the time the out side ones will run 6 hours each only. not like this V like this / for 6 hours then like this \ ;)
    Oh yea its heath robinson that grows like this 56 ounces on one plant .It is hydro to:rolleyes:

7. I hear ya bro. THe limitation doesn't apply in cali, at least not what you're talking. You can get a card and grow 300 plants easy. No fear required. Peace.

8. I like the reasoning behind your plans, sad as it is.

9. That's a little far fetched. It would take a lot of recommendations to get to 300 or be part of a collective. It's possible but pg&e will be raping you at over .40/kw unless you get on a commerical account.

10. Whats up Maina, plants look great man, I have never seen such big plants indoors man. It looks like you have outdoor plants in that house. I am helping a friend set up a large grow and I am in need of some advice. I use yo-yo hangers for my 600 watt cool tubes and they work great. He is hanging a bunch of 1000w hoods, large ones not the giants, and the guys at the hydro stores are teliing him the yo-yo's won't do the job and are trying to sell him ratchet hangers for $20 a pair. What do you think? What are you using?

11. alot of the time chain.i like the rachet hangers best;)

12. Ya I'm subbed for sure can't wait to see this turn out

13. nice setup! and what a beautiful shepherd!

14. Thanks she is awsome to.;)

15. Thats really sweet mania! Great job man...:hello:

16. AHH the room should be dun this week.Money pit:rolleyes:

17. Subbed. Good luck bro. How long do you veg them? I would assume at least 2-3 months.

18. around 3 months

19. I'm late, but that's awesome man! Like right where the TV might go for some folk, but instead you've got a forest....downright genious. You gonna pull up a couch there at some point? Sorry, I'm stoned, but turning that into a giant weed terrarium somehow would kick ass.