Tyler the Creator is Wack.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by datchronic420, Jul 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULBnef6w6k]‪Hopsin - Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

i'm glad someone agrees with me.

2. #2 bonginnn, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. yeah all those new weird black guys are wack. i dont fucks with them

4. Hopsin acts just like tyler, and this is mad old hombre

5. first time hearin this, Hopsin always comes hard

6. Fuck hopsin. That weak ass faggot can only diss people. Fuck him. I fuck with Tyler the Creator. He's good shit.

7. Fuck this dude

Every track he does is a dis track

that's why he'll always be underground

and when ever his name comes up

everyone will always say "who?"

8. Can these guys please start some rap beef and pull drive-bys on eachother? I'm not a fan of either of them, Tyler pretty much focuses on being offensive instead of quality writing and Hopsin apparently can't get any deeper then insulting other rappers.

9. always though hopsin was good, but could you really see him write a better album than bastard? i don't think so. to me at least, he's got a good flow but no depth in his lyrics

10. Don't listen to either of these dudes. But this ***** sucks especially hard.

Tyler is better but not really my style of rap. Hes too out there.. like Charles Hamilton.

11. Tyler won't retaliate we've seen in the past that OF isn't about beef...And it seems like Hopsin is dissing tyler just to get some fame...

12. Thats why rap sucks now, noone wants beef. shits getting boring. And i think hopsin is dissing Tyler because OF sucks dick, not cause he wants fame.

13. do you have any idea who stupid you sound?

Rap sucks because nobody wants beef? No..Rap sucks because guys like Hopsin try to start beef for no reason..Look @ his other videos...

OF is one of the most dynamic and diverse rap groups today..Tyler goes hard and his music is all him he makes all his beats...Earl has incredible flow and a genius lyrically...Mellowhype can bring both dark tracks and nice mellow chill tracks..Just listen to Circus ;)...DomoG's music is off the hook! So relaxed and laid-back, same with Mike G....But ur right...this guy dressing like a women in his bedroom infront of a camera is much better

14. o its me who sounds stupid, riiiiight.

15. at-least you know you sound stupid ;)

16. mhmmmmmm

17. 'you cannot deny skill'

dudes got a bit of retart in em, but who doesnt?
    Hopsin can say whatever the fuck he wants to say, idk why that is some kind of problem.
    He has more than just diss tracks too idk where thats from....

18. People think odd future is doing something new and creative but there not. Ever heard of something called the wu tang clan???

19. Okay
    Make a list of all of the things Wu Tang and Odd Future have in common

1. They rap
    2. They're a group
    That's all

20. odd future and wu tang don't sound anything a like. they all have there own sound why care about them if you don't like em? just let em do their thing and keep doing yours...

or be like most of the world and try to get through your shitty ass day by putting everyone else around you down.