The Pocket Growroom

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Loki7, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 Loki7, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    It's time to take micro to the next level... The Pocket Growroom!

:hello:

Seven Red LEDs mounted in the cap... A couple of rare earth magnets in the cap and on the power stick mean I can quickly detach and re-attach the Pocket Growroom (pat pending :rolleyes:)

I'm using micropropagation agar as the medium... Hopefully that will do the trick.

The seedling is literally just hours out of the shell. I germinated it in a paper towel. The tap root was about a half inch long and I peeled off the shell and put it in the Pocket Growroom. After only a few hours the pod leaves have turned green and opened up. It's hard to tell from the pics though...

-Loki

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. GG. I didn't think you could top the DoG. This is amazinggg. So this is first trial? I cant wait to see the results. Good luck.

3. Yeah, this is the first run... I was high and I had all the stuff laying around... The LEDs were already soldered together from another project. I happen to notice that they fit really well in the cap.. and here we are...

Personally, I give it a 50/50 chance of working... can't hurt to try...

-Loki

4. yer out of control now loki. how bout a coat with solar panels that runs those solar led lights :D

next I expect you to make a powersource that charges by the kinetic energy of your footsteps.

5. I mounted the power strip to the top corner of one of my cabs... Keeps it out of the way, yet still handy for keeping an eye on it.

I'm going to go 24/0 until the first leaves are just bigger than the pod leaves, and then switch to 12/12.

-Loki

Attached Files:

6. Sub! This looks like a nice little project. Curious to see the outcome.

7. you aren't planning on leaving that in there are you?

8. Yup... well, at least until harvest... ;)

-Loki

9. Loki, pull an oz and il buy you a steak
    ps: that would be the densest nug ever.

10. :laughing:

fuck it, if he pulls a harvest I'll buy him a steak.
    if you pull an ounce you get the whole cow

11. I bet Loki pulls at least a joint out of that.

12. THis shit here?!

13. I was going to post a couple of pics, but I keep getting "Upload of file failed."... wtf??? :mad:

-Loki

14. It's looking really good so far... going 12/12 tomorrow. I think it might hit a gram, if I'm lucky.

-Loki

15. just started to get pretty interested in micro grows and loki, that shit is pretty impressive.... love to see what comes of it

16. This is awesome. I loved the DoG, Can't wait to see what you can do with this bad boy.

17. A couple pics from yesterday...

-Loki

Attached Files:

18. Some pics of it with duct tape light proofing...

-Loki

Attached Files:

19. LOKI YOUR A MUTHAFUCKIN GENIUS :bongin: cool man

20. I wish this thread was older so I could be looking at a little bud shot right now.. This is awesome! sub'd